Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh they need to bring back Britni Nicol :mjlit:

she was a good player and always brought some fukkery, plus she's :wow:

ayQ34tu.gif

XViIavX.gif

lEukcMO.jpg

Maaaan, my girl would get so hot when she came on the screen. she seen me with to many basic britini's but:ohlawd:

Wheres landon at bring him back, back back gay frank even. They dippin into unknown worldnppl when thwy still got US ppes that wld mk good tv

mtv got tons of people who make waaaaay better tv than these new heads they keep introducing. also those other people feel 1000x more authentic with their drama. why gay frank aint on anymore is beyond me my man was comedy.

CT back in shape hes about to come through and crush these buildings. and if he does hes gonna keep doing it and take bananas goat title.

as long as fessy or tori dont win im good.

Nany gonna be on the first episode talking about this is my time to finally win a challenge *shows all 84 of her teeth*
surely ill be watching most of this like :russell:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They say this shyt every year

If i cory tell me one more fukkn time he needs to win for kids in driving to whatever place they at n shootn the fade

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I don't believe Fessy is actually sorry he's sorry that he's been labeled a snake and that Nelson won't just get over it. He should stop apologizing cause Nelson is unstable and will get over it on his own time.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wheres landon at bring him back, back back gay frank even. They dippin into unknown worldnppl when thwy still got US ppes that wld mk good tv
Apparently there ain’t enough money in the budget for Landon lol, so whatever he’s doing as a regular job must be keeping him paid. Pretty sure Frank is black listed for some reason.

Who the fukk would pick Devin as a partner if given a chance to pick anybody though? :dead: