The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Nam didn’t have COVID but the shutdown pushed the filming back and he couldn’t stay.
Now I'm reading there was a two week shutdown and of the multiple people that had initially shown symptoms nam is the only one still symptomatic after shutdown. I'd like to see him back -- he seemed like he had a better grasp on strategy and being paired with Lolo/back injury sank his game last season.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
urg....Anessa. this hoe has been a foot soldier for white people on tv for 18 years now.

she needs to pick one show, All Stars or regular challenge.

I was mad irritated when she went through Michaela stuff for the note and when Michaela showed it to her herself, she was acting like she didn't care and Michaela was just making it a bigger deal than it was.

no wonder why Bailey and Devonne found her funnystyle. she wants to be the only token black woman with the vets

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
i always hate all these randoms but this gay irish guy got me rollin :russ:
that dude is an more extreme version of Josh. I watched his big brother season. I don't know how he passed their psych test

Esther and her annoying ass voice could get these backshots though. Imma have her screaming in pidgin

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
urg....Anessa. this hoe has been a foot soldier for white people on tv for 18 years now.

I was mad irritated when she went through Michaela stuff for the note and when Michaela showed it to her herself, she was acting like she didn't care and Michaela was just making it a bigger deal than it was.

no wonder why Bailey and Devonne found her funnystyle. she wants to be the only token black woman with the vets
Yeah, apparently the chick Lauren
got the boot for saying some racially insensitive stuff to Aneesa.
I don't know if you heard post-Allstars but different castmembers (Laterian, Kelly Anne, and Fessy I believe) all came out mentioned her "accidentally" walking in on them while they were in the shower. Aneesa is a mediocre competitor that carries herself like she's fukking Johnny Bananas. She's not a top 10 female competitor.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Screenshot-20210813-002345-Samsung-Internet.jpg

04 Payton & Malone chasing that ring :wow:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Speaking of, this season has the most Black people ever on it, so I was hella disappointed when one of them was the first to get targeted and dropped off.

That Emy chick is terrible too.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Speaking of, this season has the most Black people ever on it, so I was hella disappointed when one of them was the first to get targeted and dropped off.

That Emy chick is terrible too.
Michaela was so fukking sloppy man. It killed me to see her go out like that. Plus flipping on Michelle for no reason. All the rookies are running scared.