The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think there's anyone on the show right now that could do it. Maybe Cory? Maybe if he gets curved by a chick.
CT back in great shape. If anybody is gonna humble Fessy it would probably be him.

To be fair though, Fessy is nowhere near one of the most arrogant players if you were to go into an all time ranking of them. Perhaps when you consider how little he’s accomplished he may be though. But he’s nothing like young Wes or young CT, or Bananas, or Zach when he first got on. Camila, Lolo.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
CT back in great shape. If anybody is gonna humble Fessy it would probably be him.

To be fair though, Fessy is nowhere near one of the most arrogant players if you were to go into an all time ranking of them. Perhaps when you consider how little he’s accomplished he may be though. But he’s nothing like young Wes or young CT, or Bananas, or Zach when he first got on. Camila, Lolo.
CT appears to be in the best shape in years but I don't think he has the explosiveness to take out fessy in Hall brawl.

Fessys confidence in proportion to what he's accomplished is out of whack. But it makes for good tv. For all the shyt he's popped him and Devin have fairly similar stats if I recall correctly.

Camilla largely backed it up imo. Wes is going on fumes at this point. CT was an assole back in the day. Lolo was an embarrassment. Wish she would have fired off on aneesa tho. Bananas hate it or love it is the goat. Zach is a good comparison though outside of battle of the seasons he's underperformed.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CT appears to be in the best shape in years but I don't think he has the explosiveness to take out fessy in Hall brawl.

Fessys confidence in proportion to what he's accomplished is out of whack. But it makes for good tv. For all the shyt he's popped him and Devin have fairly similar stats if I recall correctly.

Camilla largely backed it up imo. Wes is going on fumes at this point. CT was an assole back in the day. Lolo was an embarrassment. Wish she would have fired off on aneesa tho. Bananas hate it or love it is the goat. Zach is a good comparison though outside of battle of the seasons he's underperformed.
Zach is ten times the a$$hole Fessy is lol. Fessy isn’t even that bad, he just takes no accountability when he loses and thinks he’s better than he is. But he doesn’t go around blatantly disrespecting people for no reason like Zach did lol.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Zach is ten times the a$$hole Fessy is lol. Fessy isn’t even that bad, he just takes no accountability when he loses and thinks he’s better than he is. But he doesn’t go around blatantly disrespecting people for no reason like Zach did lol.
Absolutely. I don't think he's a bad guy he's just kind of a conceited prick. Zach was a overt a$$hole.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
breh they need to bring back Britni Nicol :mjlit:

she was a good player and always brought some fukkery, plus she's :wow:

ayQ34tu.gif

XViIavX.gif

lEukcMO.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps