The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Completely agree about the real world thing

I think it would do well in this day and age. Especially if they did a format like love island or big brother. Where they give you 4 or 5 episodes a week. During the summer, get kids on summer break.

See that's da problem with real world. It was da OG reality tv show. But what made it good was that it was real. The producers didnt force fights and confrontations. They jus knew how to cast personalities that wld clash. Or put in jobs or roles they wld rebel from

Love island and big brother work for multiple shows per week cause they force da drama and can pre schedule it. A new guy or girl coming, a date, or a re coupling. So they cn guarantee themselved ebery cpl days of action and drama to fill.

Wit real world since its not forced. They cn go 2 or 3 days quiet no drama so 5 days a week is boring.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Completely agree about the real world thing

I think it would do well in this day and age. Especially if they did a format like love island or big brother. Where they give you 4 or 5 episodes a week. During the summer, get kids on summer break.
Nah, Real World would NOT do well in this day and age lol. Too many people cognizant of what’s going on and trying to build their brand for social media. That authentic fukkery is gone.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
E7jgIsXXIAEPXYw