The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't stand anyone on the Emerald team besides Amanda. Devin has been a while bytch this entire season -- him seeing that power slip through his hands has him acting like a ho. The thing that gets me is why are all these dudes pressed to get to a final and lose to CT?
Every season I would do everything in my power to get rid of the following three people if they're in it, no matter what - CT, Jordan, or Darrell.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kinda.

He didn't just "give up" like he was throwing up, but breh was tired as fukk. Once he fell I knew he wasn't even gonna try to give up. He was done.

The way he fell. It was like 2-3 seconds left. It looked like if he wanted to. He could’ve got up and still made it to the lever

I don’t know… maybe it was the way the edited with the cut scenes but it looked like he let buddy win

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way he fell. It was like 2-3 seconds left. It looked like if he wanted to. He could’ve got up and still made it to the lever

I don’t know… maybe it was the way the edited with the cut scenes but it looked like he let buddy win
He definitely could have gotten up and tried to win. And you may be right.

I just took it as he knew Emanuel wasn't getting tired at all, and he was tired as fukk, so once he fell he figured he wasn't gonna win anyway so he just laid there. Like a fighter who gets knocked down in a fight, and while he probably could easily get up again for antoher round, he knows he's just gonna get his ass kicked so he just cuts his losses.

But with that much money on the line, you gotta dig deeper. But that's easier to say from my couch lol.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I’m glad we got a rookie vs rookie elimination. Though I think Devin should’ve been picked to weaken that team.

If I was a rookie, I do get that and probably would’ve too been on some petty HIGHLANDER shyt:mjlol:
T

Maybe the thought process is to keep Devin around as a layup. If his cardio is as bad as everybody has made it out to be then it makes perfect sense if it's a team final. Otherwise that pick didn't make sense. Probably on some spiteful shyt that Emmanuel is a rookie that ain't had to see a final.

Every season I would do everything in my power to get rid of the following three people if they're in it, no matter what - CT, Jordan, or Darrell.

Even though I don't think he's that great I'd add Bananas to this list. Especially since he's so beatable in eliminations. If he sticks around long enough chances are politically he'll find away to protect himself if you don't get to him early. And if he gets to a final he's well rounded enough that he's dangerous as hell.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Tori probably the fakest bytch on this shyt. A couple seasons ago her and Devin were in a blood feud and now she's acting like they're best friends. And then she doubles back and starts helping the guy about to send him home. Emmanuel better finish this guy but it looks like he can't count for shyt. Once Devin hits the numbers its a wrap