The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I’m getting tired of Emerald winning challenges….. at minimum…. I hope they lose the final cuz this shyt getting ridiculous
Wouldn't be so bad if the producers didn't make every challenge so that the team with the most players has the advantage, then at least you can give them credit for having a great team. Now it's just they happen to have the most players. I'm also about sick of the team swapping. This is just a bad season and the episodes are too long and could easily be trimmed down to an hour.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Wouldn't be so bad if the producers didn't make every challenge so that the team with the most players has the advantage, then at least you can give them credit for having a great team. Now it's just they happen to have the most players. I'm also about sick of the team swapping. This is just a bad season and the episodes are too long and could easily be trimmed down to an hour.

This. Team with the most players won. Second most got second. Least got last. Waste of time

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Like come on man, wha type of waste elimination is dis hopping over a rocket. No contact no puzzle. Jus boring waste of time.

Every1 playin dis scared gm, this is what happens when u don't have a Wes, fessy or bananas or Jordan who wld be puttin big names down there to get em out and give us sum drama.

They had a deliberation and no1 sd shyt. Jus dat there. Beggin the teacher wouldn't call their name like wtf

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Horrible. Just horrible. If they let CT get to a final they're the biggest idiots of all tjem

The show is rigged for em man. Did they really expect half the girls to be able to do that balance beam walk while gettin hit.

They gotta go back to a set 4 or 5 elimination options and let these guys choose or spin a wheel during deliberations to make these selections more entertaining and get rid of the random stupid games.

Lemme see big t vs Amanda in the ball challange inside the circle trying to score. Let's see sum fight sumthin