The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Man, if kyle were black, his ass would have been gone years ago, but instead you got everyone up there consoling him for getting voted in despite his stupidity being the sole reason he was on the block in the first place. Lowkey, the ruby teams trajectory might have been totally different if he hadn't fukked up on that post jumping challenge. It's hella annoying watching him get a pass time and time again. He's still the most entertaining out of everybody though haha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
CT sick as fukk:mjlol:

I still don’t get why Kyle ain’t go to the Emerald team and just take the Rookie out:russ:

Sapphire may have gotten stronger….. Big T just coasting.

It’s still unbelievable how they (Kyle) fukked that shyt up and it was rigged for them to win:mjlol:

This Tori and Devin shyt next week is gonna be so

giphy.gif

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I was cheering for Kyle :mjgrin:

Bun Josh. Can't stand that guy. Big Brother blew it again. Surprise surprise.

For real though, if I'm CT and I want to win for real I send in Devin because I don't think them dudes on the green team can function without him. Big T going home next episode regardless of what happens.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You can't convince me that Kyle didn't do that shyt on purpose so that he would end up in elimination in order to get back on CT's team. That's literally his whole goal lol.

:jbhmm::ohhh:

fukk, if he pulled a fast one on everybody that would be hilarious:mjlol:

i think he would have admitted it during one of the confessionals though

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I was cheering for Kyle :mjgrin:

Bun Josh. Can't stand that guy. Big Brother blew it again. Surprise surprise.

For real though, if I'm CT and I want to win for real I send in Devin because I don't think them dudes on the green team can function without him. Big T going home next episode regardless of what happens.

Once I saw what the elimination looked like I knew he was gonna pick josh and beat him

josh is clumsy as fukk, but made it way closer than I thought