The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Self answer - apparently she got kicked off for calling Josh gay? :dead:
Yeah that's what I'm seeing. I don't even think she dropped the F word on him. Just apparently in the middle of an argument told him he needs to just come out of the closet because everyone knows he's gay.

Word has it that Devin and Logan blew it up and went to production demanding they kick her off.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that's what I'm seeing. I don't even think she dropped the F word on him. Just apparently in the middle of an argument told him he needs to just come out of the closet because everyone knows he's gay.

Word has it that Devin and Logan blew it up and went to production demanding they kick her off.
Interesting.

As an insult on his own it’s not a big deal to me even though in 2021 I find it ridiculous people still use “You’re gay” as an insult.

Now on the very good chance Josh actually is in the closet, I can see why they’d want to force her out. Devin and Logan being close to Josh I could see that being the case. Dude has always had that vibe to him anyway.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
another episode, another black person gone

i wonder who next :wow:

edit: she gets to stay :blessed:
Self answer - apparently she got kicked off for calling Josh gay? :dead:
my girl looked it up and i was like hell naw she musta been poppin off a lot more than just that

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
another episode, another black person gone

i wonder who next :wow:

edit: she gets to stay :blessed:

my girl looked it up and i was like hell naw she musta been poppin off a lot more than just that
Apparently she outed him as gay, which has always seemed low key obvious to me, but I also understand in this climate why they’d have to kick her off for that. Logan and Devin were demanding to producers she get kicked out according to the rumors; being those are his close friends I can buy it.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Apparently she outed him as gay, which has always seemed low key obvious to me, but I also understand in this climate why they’d have to kick her off for that. Logan and Devin were demanding to producers she get kicked out according to the rumors; being those are his close friends I can buy it.
That's fine. I just don't get why the show isn't highlighting this. Even past competitors don't get why MTV is purposely leaving out important shyt off the broadcasts.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's fine. I just don't get why the show isn't highlighting this. Even past competitors don't get why MTV is purposely leaving out important shyt off the broadcasts.
Because they don’t want the backlash that would come from them airing somebody being outed on TV, when it’s likely that person probably asked them not to air it. Besides, this way they can protect both Josh and Ashley if they decide to bring her back.

I mean, this is the same production that was willing to hide Camila’s blatant racism and toxic behavior for years and slide that under the rug if challengers didn’t force them to confront that.