The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I think could have had the best chance going against kyle (outside of nelson). There’s a lot of strategy when it comes to tug of war, and smarts is something kyle aint got

Kyle is actually pretty smart. He wins most of the smarter challenges like owm the bone he beats giys stronger than em every time. And hes tall n lanky good for that balance challenge like a surfer.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Emy is top 5 ugliest girls the show has ever casted

Ugliest thing ive ever seen and sounds like an ogre wtf

Real tlks im ready for mtv to end kaycee contract. Shes a friggin pylon. No drama, no fun, no screaming no pranks even, nuthin to look at. I dunno wha they put her on payroll she boring as fukk.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ugliest thing ive ever seen and sounds like an ogre wtf

Real tlks im ready for mtv to end kaycee contract. Shes a friggin pylon. No drama, no fun, no screaming no pranks even, nuthin to look at. I dunno wha they put her on payroll she boring as fukk.
I’m pretty sure Kaycee is just there to fill some kind of quota being a lesbian woman “of color”. I consistently forget she’s even there. I can’t believe with all of the fukkery Nany has been known for her whole career that there hasn’t even been an angle of Nany cheating on her or anything. With the way Bailey reacted to her and how she’s kept Nany in check, Kaycee must lay her pimp game down solid. MTV should explore that lol.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I’m pretty sure Kaycee is just there to fill some kind of quota being a lesbian woman “of color”. I consistently forget she’s even there. I can’t believe with all of the fukkery Nany has been known for her whole career that there hasn’t even been an angle of Nany cheating on her or anything. With the way Bailey reacted to her and how she’s kept Nany in check, Kaycee must lay her pimp game down solid. MTV should explore that lol.

Only thing i like bout dis kaycee nany shyt is that it shows what a piece od shyt kaycee really is. All season sayin lying ahe never linked up wit nany. No feelins lik3 dat n acting all above the nor. Al challenge shyt n now we see her gf gone n she wit nany u bish.

Only thing that sux is that kaycee now has nany boring af. Best of nany was she was messy always down 2 fukk sum dude. Get drunk 1 nite n go off on sum1 but we got mellow nany now.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Only people Cory was beating in that Elimination was safe. Josh too stupid to do anything. Cory isn't ever getting shyt done. Nelson next on the block. Emerald really about to run the table.

Daps
Brehs, if i hear them say the terms "ruby cell" or "emerald cell" one more time
:beli:
Why not just say red and blue team? Is there some secret meaning?

Show is ass with this team shyt

I hope Nelson wins or CT or even Kaycee since she got screwed by Fessy last season

Anyone except Josh, Emy, or Tori

fukk them 3

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Ashley is aggravating as hell, but gotdamn :wow:

20200314_113847.jpg

DgvWaFlUEAAkoNP.jpg

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, if i hear them say the terms "ruby cell" or "emerald cell" one more time
:beli:
Why not just say red and blue team? Is there some secret meaning?

Show is ass with this team shyt

I hope Nelson wins or CT or even Kaycee since she got screwed by Fessy last season

Anyone except Josh, Emy, or Tori

fukk them 3
How did Kaycee get screwed by Fessy last season?? She was the one who got injured.