The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What might have been the logic of choosing Logan over Kyle? I wish they had Corey explain his reasoning on this.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They badly need to go back to hour long episodes. This has been a bad season. No idea why they aren't doing like in the past and having people sit out missions to keep the numbers even so the team with the numbers advantage doesn't keep winning.

Also I have never once found Tori attractive but I'll be damned if her body wasn't looking right during that one scene of her in the shorts.

Yea…. I peeped them shorts too…. But she the best looking girl on the show now

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What might have been the logic of choosing Logan over Kyle? I wish they had Corey explain his reasoning on this.
Two things. One, he was a rookie and Cory stayed pretty loyal to that veteran pack. Two, he knew that was Josh’s boy so he was trying to take him out. He would have gone at Kyle if Devin hadn’t convinced him he wasn’t the one who threw him in. He was never going at CT but probably should have; it’s crazy when you think of how many seasons CT has been on and how few eliminations he’s been in relative to that.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Two things. One, he was a rookie and Cory stayed pretty loyal to that veteran pack. Two, he knew that was Josh’s boy so he was trying to take him out. He would have gone at Kyle if Devin hadn’t convinced him he wasn’t the one who threw him in. He was never going at CT but probably should have; it’s crazy when you think of how many seasons CT has been on and how few eliminations he’s been in relative to that.

Na I disagree…. For that elimination. CT probably would’ve been the worst choice.

I thought Logan may still be slightly gimpy from the injury a few shows back but damn…. This nicca got that Wolverine gene. 2-4 eps later he back 100%

Picking Kyle May have been interesting

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Na I disagree…. For that elimination. CT probably would’ve been the worst choice.

I thought Logan may still be slightly gimpy from the injury a few shows back but damn…. This nicca got that Wolverine gene. 2-4 eps later he back 100%

Picking Kyle May have been interesting
I’m not saying he should have put CT in because of the specific elimination. I’m saying he should pick CT (and this goes for everyone) because there’s a much better chance of them beating him in elimination than in a final. Somebody’s gotta take a shot at him instead of letting him skate every season because they’re afraid.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I’m not saying he should have put CT in because of the specific elimination. I’m saying he should pick CT (and this goes for everyone) because there’s a much better chance of them beating him in elimination than in a final. Somebody’s gotta take a shot at him instead of letting him skate every season because they’re afraid.

Oh I don’t deny that one.
I’m thinking he probably also thought that maybe if he did win…. He could strategize and partner with CT too though. Cuz he don’t have an alliance like that with Josh or Devin or that Rookie.

CT at the end of the day will do what’s best for him and If Cory would’ve came back and knowing at some point Josh and co would gun for him jeopardizing his Finals….. they probably could’ve worked something out

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Truth is Cory wldve prolly lost to ne guy in that elimination. Nelson wldve been onlynperson he ahd a shot against.

Cory is short big biceps and shaky knees no acl. That jus isnt a challenge built for him and he too stupid for strategy which is what u need to win this.

The man sd hes gonna try and gas out logan and he gasses himself out. Logan quickly realized its about reactions and balance and leverage tryin to get the guy off. Cory still hasnt figured that out.

Ok the after show cory admitted he was already checked out and u cld see it the moment he started on that ball. I would love to see cory in a wall btawl or bone. We rarely see em in head bangers

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Truth is Cory wldve prolly lost to ne guy in that elimination. Nelson wldve been onlynperson he ahd a shot against.

Cory is short big biceps and shaky knees no acl. That jus isnt a challenge built for him and he too stupid for strategy which is what u need to win this.

The man sd hes gonna try and gas out logan and he gasses himself out. Logan quickly realized its about reactions and balance and leverage tryin to get the guy off. Cory still hasnt figured that out.

Ok the after show cory admitted he was already checked out and u cld see it the moment he started on that ball. I would love to see cory in a wall btawl or bone. We rarely see em in head bangers

I think could have had the best chance going against kyle (outside of nelson). There’s a lot of strategy when it comes to tug of war, and smarts is something kyle aint got