The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I doubt it. A lot of the hookups simply have gone unnoticed or uncovered on the show.

true…. But girls like Amanda and Ashley LOVE to humiliate and throw low blows.

Like when they was saying “she don’t deserve to be here” they would be the ones to say some shyt like “she sucked her way to the top” or something

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I don't even care what the Big Brother alliance does until they each do a season by themselves. Probably the luckiest set of rookies to walk in together given how they recruit players now. 3 seasons with all 3 of them together and they still can't get it done.
I’m actually surprised Kaycee still gets cast but maybe they leverage themselves as a group. She’s boring as fukk and definitely the most forgettable competitor. Hell, they stopped inviting Jenny because she was boring, and she’s actually WON a final lol.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I’m actually surprised Kaycee still gets cast but maybe they leverage themselves as a group. She’s boring as fukk and definitely the most forgettable competitor. Hell, they stopped inviting Jenny because she was boring, and she’s actually WON a final lol.
I don't think anyone on the show liked Jenny. For whatever reason everybody loves Kaycee. She must be getting a bad edit or something because I just don't see it. She must be the bring alphabet gang viewers in or some shyt.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think anyone on the show liked Jenny. For whatever reason everybody loves Kaycee. She must be getting a bad edit or something because I just don't see it. She must be the bring alphabet gang viewers in or some shyt.
That’s a good point, she filling all the boxes being an LGBTQ woman of color I guess. And yeah everyone seems to like her, which makes sense to me. I don’t find her unlikable in the least, I just find her boring af. She actually seems like someone who would be ultra easy to get along with in person, but she doesn’t make for entertaining TV.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They badly need to go back to hour long episodes. This has been a bad season. No idea why they aren't doing like in the past and having people sit out missions to keep the numbers even so the team with the numbers advantage doesn't keep winning.

Also I have never once found Tori attractive but I'll be damned if her body wasn't looking right during that one scene of her in the shorts.