The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think he meant to fukk up. Breh wanted to lose. He wanted the outcome he ultimately got.

Na….. I definitely don’t think he wanted to lose…. Cuz remember there was a bonus for the winners.

But I do agree he got the outcome he wanted when it presented itself.

But you know Kyle…. He loves to talk shyt and fukk with folks. I think he would’ve loved winning and then maybe torturing Josh

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I read somewhere that Fessy was getting brains in the house from her and Amanda booked him and put him on blast.

Yea I heard that too…. But the more they been showing more about her…… I’m beginning to think that is false and BS. Probably a lie by Amanda.

Like her and Fessy didn’t have any scenes together like that and all the fights with Emi or etc blowing up talking shyt about her. You’d think someone would’ve mentioned that several times

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I heard that too…. But the more they been showing more about her…… I’m beginning to think that is false and BS. Probably a lie by Amanda.

Like her and Fessy didn’t have any scenes together like that and all the fights with Emi or etc blowing up talking shyt about her. You’d think someone would’ve mentioned that several times
I doubt it. A lot of the hookups simply have gone unnoticed or uncovered on the show.