The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry but I’m really irked at it being only 3 black people left. I don’t think imma be watching much longer…
Especially with how many Black people we started with. But every elimination we are being thrown in and dropped off.

Not to mention we all know Big T isn’t winning, and we know Cory and Nelson are probably the two most targeted dudes left.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FBnzvmNVQAQDRpC
FBnxykiWYAAVtO7

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Especially with how many Black people we started with. But every elimination we are being thrown in and dropped off.

Not to mention we all know Big T isn’t winning, and we know Cory and Nelson are probably the two most targeted dudes left.
This has to be the most black people on a single season, let alone them being rookies who had the physical attributes to compete. I could give a damn less about the politics of this competition, it’s one sided af. Im over this season I’m gonna see if there are others on the other regions on the innanets who noticed this too & if they’re calling it out.

see y’all next season. And as always im skipping the boring champs vs stars.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This has to be the most black people on a single season, let alone them being rookies who had the physical attributes to compete. I could give a damn less about the politics of this competition, it’s one sided af. Im over this season I’m gonna see if there are others on the other regions on the innanets who noticed this too & if they’re calling it out.

see y’all next season. And as always im skipping the boring champs vs stars.
You means all stars 2

The black ppl have clout on that show and make it to the end and seriously compete.

Now all stars 3, that looking real chalk

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You means all stars 2

The black ppl have clout on that show and make it to the end and seriously compete.

Now all stars 3, that looking real chalk
I see All Stars 3 has Jordan, Wes, Bananas, and Darrell. That’s always been my dream scenario (:dame:) for a Final, even though that’s too many competitors. Jordan likely wins though.

Last edited: