The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every time these guys manage to get the black people out early.

i guess I’m semi back to rooting for Corey and his daughters
Cory just lost a member of his alliance though. I need him or Nelson to win. I rocked with Jeremiah though, from what I saw at least, country mufukka.

Nany obviously threw Amber in for Kaycee. The hate everyone has for Amber is an extreme level of jealousy.

fukk Emy.

Daps
I finally caught up on this shyt

First off, Emy is the worst ever. Her having braces and calling CT "uncle CT" is cringe and she hella corny. Fuvk her little song too

I was on the edge of my seat seeing Cory/Chick vs Amber/Jeremiah. That was a nice unique elimination game

Amber saying "kiss me" was cringe to Jeremiah mid elimination

I really hope Nelson or Corey wins but we all know Tom "CT" Brady gonna coast to victory.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Every time these guys manage to get the black people out early.

i guess I’m semi back to rooting for Corey and his daughters
Yup I knew as soon as it was no all rookie teams left they’d go after the black alliance. Didn’t shock me at all reading Veronica saying how the last show she was on that damn near all the white folks outside of CT were Trump supporters.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I finally caught up on this shyt

First off, Emy is the worst ever. Her having braces and calling CT "uncle CT" is cringe and she hella corny. Fuvk her little song too

I was on the edge of my seat seeing Cory/Chick vs Amber/Jeremiah. That was a nice unique elimination game

Amber saying "kiss me" was cringe to Jeremiah mid elimination

I really hope Nelson or Corey wins but we all know Tom "CT" Brady gonna coast to victory.

Yea that part had me like :russ:

But I can’t be mad….. it was her at motivation and different from the “scream on your partner” shyt we always see.

Plus black love is beautiful.

Yea them bytches be hating on Amber and Ashley fake as fukk.

Devin had the right called to get Ashely and CT out the paint but even he fell for that Ashley BS

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also CT can fukk off with that defending Ashley shyt talking bout “Cory mad at her for her one mistake years ago”

Man all them be holding people to shyt they done in the past….. hell even he did that shyt with Kyle.

Speaking of which…… Kyle starting to grow on me cuz he right…. They all snakes, he just admits he is….. I can’t not respect that

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: where u read this at?
Veronica did a Reddit AMA a few years back and talked about it.

Apparently there were some other podcasts where people talked about Darrell complaining about everybody on his Champs team being Trump supporters.

And here is Veronica’s response when someone said they hoped CT isn’t a Trump supporter.

There was another comment of hers that mentioned it being a bunch of them but can’t find it at the moment.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Also CT can fukk off with that defending Ashley shyt talking bout “Cory mad at her for her one mistake years ago”

Man all them be holding people to shyt they done in the past….. hell even he did that shyt with Kyle.

Speaking of which…… Kyle starting to grow on me cuz he right…. They all snakes, he just admits he is….. I can’t not respect that

Kyle's grown on me a lot over these last few seasons. Not necessarily to the point of wanting to see him win, but he's often the only one I can actually find any entertainment value in these days out of all the contestants.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FBlSjcXXMAITF2E