The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
What happened to Tori and Jordan cause he proposed her to marry him and she said yes. What happened between them?
Rumors are that she cheated on him with Fessy. She denies that and says they were already broken up. He's an a$$hole and she's a serial cheater so not surprised.

Why CT wanted Emy so badly? :what:

Berna just better than fukking Emy.
Berna was being messy in the house in a way that could have adversely impacted CT's game. Apparently outside of Nelson people hated her. Emy was messy as well but everyone loved her.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Why CT wanted Emy so badly? :what:

Berna just better than fukking Emy.
He didn’t want Berna anymore because Berna kept making moves that would only benefit her while expecting CT to be along for the ride. Also pretty sure CT was one of the few in the house who had no issues with Amber. CT tryna be invisible this year and every dude is so shook of last year they don’t even realize they’re allowing CT to pretty much be on vacation while they’re worrying about rookies.

CT in so many ways is the rogue agent again. He don’t give a fukk about that alliance; he’s just happy they’re not targeting him.

If I was a guy I woulda made sure Hughie was safe til the final.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What happened to Tori and Jordan cause he proposed her to marry him and she said yes. What happened between them?
It wasn’t meant to last. You could tell when she did interviews that she saw Jordan as above her, and she felt insecure about him possibly wanting to leave her for someone better to the point she was saying it was cool with her if he cheated. So I don’t know how they broke up but she was probably sabotaging it because she felt she wasn’t good enough.

Add to that they only got together when she was cheating on that wack breh Derrick who was on the show, so you lose em how you get em. :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man….. this the shyt I been WAITING FOR!!!

Ol girl changed the game and I’m ready to see the vets turn savage!!!

Also I love to see Ashley catch Ls

I can’t stand that stiff face broad

Something about this season ain’t grabbing me. I feel like i just hate all the vets at this point, fessy, josh, casey…etc the entire big brother crew is wack af

I can’t wait for All Stars to come back

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can’t stand that stiff face broad

Something about this season ain’t grabbing me. I feel like i just hate all the vets at this point, fessy, josh, casey…etc the entire big brother crew is wack af

I can’t wait for All Stars to come back

Yea…… I agree…. There is really no one that I’m pulling for like that.

I used to be a fan of Corey but I kinda cooled off on him. He ain’t the same cat he used to be since he stopped smashing the broads and decided to be a family man. Nelson is just an idiot.

Im kinda tired of CTs dominance and really never liked him cuz I always thought he was fake tough and they never really put a real nicca on the show that could actually “out tough” him or neutralize at minimum.

So whom ever wins I’m at this point like :yeshrug:

But Ashley gotta fukking go:camby:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea…… I agree…. There is really no one that I’m pulling for like that.

I used to be a fan of Corey but I kinda cooled off on him. He ain’t the same cat he used to be since he stopped smashing the broads and decided to be a family man. Nelson is just an idiot.

Im kinda tired of CTs dominance and really never liked him cuz I always thought he was fake tough and they never really put a real nicca on the show that could actually “out tough” him or neutralize at minimum.

So whom ever wins I’m at this point like :yeshrug:

But Ashley gotta fukking go:camby:

I’m cool on Corey after he came out as a c00n. I never really liked him that much, it seemed like his only value to the show was coming on and bragging about running through all the chicks that been ran through like 10 seasons already.

And like you said, Nelson dumb as a rock.

The only person I’m like ok with is CT and he’s pretty much turning into bananas how he was the last 3 seasons. Just floating until the finals cause everyone is scared of them.