The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tori and Cory ain't right..secret hate for Fessy..

And..Josh suppose to be a plant? Ha

Producers paid Josh to act out? Ha

Josh faking his emotions? Ha

"You hit me, you're going home!":sadbron:

Josh is an A grade p*ssy..

OH and of course you're going home Fessy...:ufdup:
Cory has a right to hate Fessy on the low. Nelson obviously still has beef with Fessy from last season and obviously Cory is always gonna side with Nelson even though he was cool with Fessy too.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeremiah low key in the background but don’t be surprised if he whup everyone in the final

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Cory has a right to hate Fessy on the low. Nelson obviously still has beef with Fessy from last season and obviously Cory is always gonna side with Nelson even though he was cool with Fessy too.
If they came into the game as homies, cool. If we met on the show, we are show friends with no true bond built. What am I here for, friends I made on the show, or the money?

Thus the name of the challenge..Spies. lies and allies.

You a friend until I need to play THAT chip, and this goes for everyone on the show.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If they came into the game as homies, cool. If we met on the show, we are show friends with no true bond built. What am I here for, friends I made on the show, or the money?

You a friend until I need to play THAT chip, and this goes for everyone on the show.

Cory just there for his family breh:mjlol:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You gotta think too though, all of these people are gonna do multiple seasons, so thinking long term, if you’re gonna push that button on someone who is a “show friend” you have gotta be ready to face the consequences of that for the rest of your career.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
You gotta think too though, all of these people are gonna do multiple seasons, so thinking long term, if you’re gonna push that button on someone who is a “show friend” you have gotta be ready to face the consequences of that for the rest of your career.
Thats funny part.

How many times have people had beef and made up.

Even people who make enemies still have allies.

Fessy has cemented a beef with Amber B.

Bet they both come back next challenge.

How many people where the anti-Hero or villians? (Fessy slowly becomin a villian, he makes for entertainment)

Thats why we see a majority of the same faces on this Spy Challenge series.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FAdlmpGXMAMqfxO

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gosh...these rookies are fukking idiots :gucci:. Rookies got number but yet they letting vets play them?.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tori is terrible. Was living off Jordans rep and has been trash since. She'll never win. Producers love her so she'll keep getting shoved down our throats.

What happened to Tori and Jordan cause he proposed her to marry him and she said yes. What happened between them?