The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
my sweet southern belle Amber has an uphill battle if she wants to make it to the finals again, with all these jealous hating women in the house on her tail :wow:

I don’t get it…. And maybe I be missing shyt….. but bytches be hating the fukk out of Amber:russ:

And she thus far don’t be telling no lies. She did get blindsided and she do be getting blindsided

maybe she complains too much but damn so do them other bytches too:russ:

I can accept responsibility. & I have apologized. It wasn't right for me to look for a distraction. But like I said... I cant wrap my mind around it being cheating since he didnt want me to be his girlfriend...

I still dont get what Amber did to Esther so bad that offended her

Not saying Amber is a saint but Esther letting them other girls play her, she wasnt even on Ambers radar till she got in her face and and threw a drink

I thought I was the only one but happy to see y'all are peeping it too. They are really hating because she's a gorgeous lady :mjlol:

Especially the European women :mjlol:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
boy,,,,I know Esther has to be embarrass to watch the show and find out she's the only girl that's ever gave Josh's crying ass some attention.
imagine watching this grown man cry on several different occasion in one episode. And he don't even cry like a man either where you hover your head down and whisper cry. His shyt was hysterical and feminine, while making that ugly face. congrats Esther hope the next season invite is worth it.:mjlol::russ:

I want that rookie pair to win next week for some game fukkery

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I thought I was the only one but happy to see y'all are peeping it too. They are really hating because she's a gorgeous lady :mjlol:

Especially the European women :mjlol:

Yea….. the things people complain about with her or claim she is guilty of……. More than half the other girls are too yet alone the house.

Everyone has been fake/ 2faced and everyone lies

She not even on the same level of the known suspects but yet she’s getting the most heat

shyt is wild

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I still dont get what Amber did to Esther so bad that offended her

Not saying Amber is a saint but Esther letting them other girls play her, she wasnt even on Ambers radar till she got in her face and and threw a drink
everyone resents her for exactly what Kyle said with Johnny Bananas. She's a rookie who won in her first shot. Nothing more than that. Besides that, she just offers her vote and that's it. I don't think anyone woulda worried about her still except for the fact that she won. Even Kaycee was low key threatened because even though she got hurt, she saw firsthand that Amber wasn't fukkin around in the final and since Kaycee was never gonna be able to be paired up with her, she had no use for her.

Unlike last year, you could theoretically make the final by just staying quiet, especially if you're a vet (CT might as well be on vacation.) This year's rookie group outside of a couple of them are so happy to be there they're botching the game for themselves. In hindsight, Michaela had the right idea; she was just sloppy about writing it down. Logan out here volunteering himself and Kyle was like "there's no skulls in these eliminations :ufdup:"

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
everyone resents her for exactly what Kyle said with Johnny Bananas. She's a rookie who won in her first shot. Nothing more than that. Besides that, she just offers her vote and that's it. I don't think anyone woulda worried about her still except for the fact that she won. Even Kaycee was low key threatened because even though she got hurt, she saw firsthand that Amber wasn't fukkin around in the final and since Kaycee was never gonna be able to be paired up with her, she had no use for her.

Unlike last year, you could theoretically make the final by just staying quiet, especially if you're a vet (CT might as well be on vacation.) This year's rookie group outside of a couple of them are so happy to be there they're botching the game for themselves. In hindsight, Michaela had the right idea; she was just sloppy about writing it down. Logan out here volunteering himself and Kyle was like "there's no skulls in these eliminations :ufdup:"

Very insightful then I got to that final line and started laughing cuz that was facts:russ::russ:

You do make some good points

I guess I’m just getting irked by all the girls being hypocritical. I wish there was a girl there that would call them out on their bullshyt like

“Yes girl, Amber may be ALL THAT you claiming her to be. But bytch so are you!!!”:mjlol:

There’s literally like no leadership in the house among the girls and if Tori is the leader then Gotdamnit we have a pwoblem :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Tori and Cory ain't right..secret hate for Fessy..

And..Josh suppose to be a plant? Ha

Producers paid Josh to act out? Ha

Josh faking his emotions? Ha

"You hit me, you're going home!":sadbron:

Josh is an A grade p*ssy..

OH and of course you're going home Fessy...:ufdup: