The Central African Republic, Burkina Faso & Mali are essentially now fully Russian colonial states

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I used to always be confused when watching documentaries and they refer to "ethnic" russians and chinese
some of those russians in far away places look chinese/mongolian
some of the chinese look like different kinds of people
even in japan they had "natives"
Yep. They didn’t really kill off tribes to the extent Americans did BUT they did subjugate them to the Russian empire. Plus anytime there’s a military engagement they force the “minorities” up to the front line.

Plus most of the wars Russia has had lately is them fighting breakaway regions.

Russia is inherently expansionist. The USA wants leverage. Russia wants actual land.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yep. They didn’t really kill off tribes to the extent Americans did BUT they did subjugate them to the Russian empire. Plus anytime there’s a military engagement they force the “minorities” up to the front line.

Russia is inherently expansionist. The USA wants leverage. Russia wants actual land.

A lot of blk people tend to think locally....our own families, towns, cities and not the whole world

the chinese and russians have long term plans....as a people we never seem to have one

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
A lot of blk people tend to think locally....our own families, towns, cities and not the whole world

the chinese and russians have long term plans....as a people we never seem to have one
this is true; black people need to get into geopolitics / politics more

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
this is true; black people need to get into geopolitics / politics more

This is worldwide....
for example there is no reason for Haiti to be starving.....No reason for Cubans to be starving...
yes there are folks who want it to happen....

They have too many neighboring blk countries to be going through that....

Truth though is most are scared....
and know what happens if you attempt to go against large interests

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Especially African leaders who ostensibly control their countries. I couldn't tell you the long-term geopolitical plans of Tanzania or South Africa. It just seems like they're vibing.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Especially African leaders who ostensibly control their countries. I couldn't tell you the long-term geopolitical plans of Tanzania or South Africa. It just seems like they're vibing.

Still operating under colonial boundries and rules...

the vibe is about getting RICH....
sending their kids to london and paris...
having money in swiss accounts...

it is as if there is a playbook that ALL of them follow

question is if they do not do as told

what happens?
"get rich or die"

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Still operating under colonial boundries and rules...

the vibe is about getting RICH....
sending their kids to london and paris...
having money in swiss accounts...

it is as if there is a playbook that ALL of them follow

question is if they do not do as told

what happens?
"get rich or die"

It's very sad.

It's ironic because when these present leaders came to power - they had institutions which could've been ramped up to serve, for instance, as the universities they're sending their children to - like Makerere U., University of Ibadan, Uni. of Cairo etc.

Due to economic mismanagement, drinking the neoliberal Kool-Aid and lack of self-esteem, these elites are perpetuating state capture and degradation.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's very sad.

It's ironic because when these present leaders came to power - they had institutions which could've been ramped up to serve, for instance, as the universities they're sending their children to - like Makerere U., University of Ibadan, Uni. of Cairo etc.

Due to economic mismanagement, drinking the neoliberal Kool-Aid and lack of self-esteem, these elites are perpetuating state capture and degradation.

One of the ados folks on here would always rail against wite teachers
it would bug me because I have great respect for teachers
even wite ones

question though is
who is teaching the children of these african leaders?
what college groups or orgs do they enter into?

maybe it is a system/factory that grows, manufactures, packages, ships, and sells its "workers"

it is not mismanagement or stupidity if so
yet a well oiled machine working exactly as meant to

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
That's my country :mjcry:

I'm not even going to go through the whole thread because I'm sure it's a lot of whataboutism going on. All I'm gonna say is that as bad as France was Wagner is a whole different situation. The problem lies elsewhere anyway : in the fact that after decades of (formal) independence we never developped anything. I'm not even talking about highways and modern airports, I'm talking about basic roads and a decent education system. That could've been done but our leadership has consistently been underwhelming/corrupt and, as sad as it sounds, whatever "civil society" and "opposition" we have is just as sorry. We've been consistently going backwards since the 70s/80s and have been totally dependent of foreign aid/investment/etc. Every single time when we think we've reached rock bottom we find out it can still get worse. I sincerely have no idea how this can end. Either we become a full Russian vassal state or other forces (France, US, or some other African country) decide to intervene, which means yet more wars. I don't see any other alternative tbh. And this has really been going on since the mid 90s, so it's 30 years of crisis, war, violence, low education, low salaries, low standard of life, illnesses, etc. I was thinking about it the other day, I don't know if I'll ever see the country again the way things have been going.

Edit : @BigMan

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Tanzania and them East african countries are moving different. I won't put them in that category.

And I said that as someone who don't fukk with them since their 'plan' includes fukking my country up.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That's my country :mjcry:

I'm not even going to go through the whole thread because I'm sure it's a lot of whataboutism going on. All I'm gonna say is that as bad as France was Wagner is a whole different situation. The problem lies elsewhere anyway : in the fact that after decades of (formal) independence we never developped anything. I'm not even talking about highways and modern airports, I'm talking about basic roads and a decent education system. That could've been done but our leadership has consistently been underwhelming/corrupt and, as sad as it sounds, whatever "civil society" and "opposition" we have is just as sorry. We've been consistently going backwards since the 70s/80s and have been totally dependent of foreign aid/investment/etc. Every single time when we think we've reached rock bottom we find out it can still get worse. I sincerely have no idea how this can end. Either we become a full Russian vassal state or other forces (France, US, or some other African country) decide to intervene, which means yet more wars. I don't see any other alternative tbh. And this has really been going on since the mid 90s, so it's 30 years of crisis, war, violence, low education, low salaries, low standard of life, illnesses, etc. I was thinking about it the other day, I don't know if I'll ever see the country again the way things have been going.

Edit : @BigMan

Reading that France imposed 'forced labour' (slavery) on your country until the 1950s. Also reading that the French entrenched Fulani power over the native peoples of that land. The British also used the Fulani against the peoples of Northern Nigeria...

There was also a few bloody rebellions that the French put down, incl. the Kongo-Warra Rebellion that killed tens of thousands...

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Tanzania and them East african countries are moving different. I won't put them in that category.

And I said that as someone who don't fukk with them since their 'plan' includes fukking my country up.

Congolese? I'd remove Kenya. They never had a workable strategic plan to take advantage of Asian markets, unlike Tanzania or Ethiopia.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

Most people don't understand that the actual current country called Russia is the result of centuries of expansionism. We don't really see it in the same way as we see Western colonialism because that took place overseas, but Russia basically did the same, only with territorial continuity with the "mainland". Russia and Germany are similar in that aspect that their expansionism was/is aimed towards their immediate vicinity, as opposed to overseas (even though Germany DID have colonies in Africa, the "lebensraum" was more about Central and Eastern Europe.)