The Central African Republic, Burkina Faso & Mali are essentially now fully Russian colonial states

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There must be a vast relignment of African states. The CAR let the russians in because what was essentially gangs overran the army which refused to fight.

African Soliders need to make it plain who they will actually defend.

Notice that although the CAR is in the Sahel that ISIS or Al Queda hasn't really made any in roads meanwhile they are causing trouble a few miles from the Ghanian boarder.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
false outdated fake news..

and most of the shyt people predicted China doing Russia is actually doing

they have guns and they bust them on African soil and often.
Well you're correct at this juncture China is not trying to get into another VietNam situation where they have to fight off guerilla groups.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Foreign powers don’t care about Africa. They are all there to serve themselves. Every last one.

Anywho, Poor governance and bad leadership are the root of Africa’s problems. They are the cancer which creates Africa’s humiliation.

“Rule for life” is some medieval shyt. Politically, speaking have we as Africans evolved passed the idea of chiefs and kings? Serious question. I’m an African myself, before someone gets upset. This isn’t democratic or successful at all. We need our own Arab Spring at this point. We need the (young) people to push for change, just as their grandparents and great grandparents did during decolonization.
No we are still in the era of Kings and Queens but Africans are too shook to say what it is. None of these countries boundaries correspond with anicient ethnic groups they're a mish mash of tribes who tradionally don't get along. The europeans picked leaders out of compliant tribes and those dudes became the elite and screwed over everyone else so when there's a national emergency and they need the Army and the people to pull together no one will do it.

It's the same situation in Russia now, The russian soliders don't want to fight and Russian leadership is corrupt and doesn't care so even an overwhelming majority isn't sufficient to acheive victory.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There must be a vast relignment of African states. The CAR let the russians in because what was essentially gangs overran the army which refused to fight.

African Soliders need to make it plain who they will actually defend.

Notice that although the CAR is in the Sahel that ISIS or Al Queda hasn't really made any in roads meanwhile they are causing trouble a few miles from the Ghanian boarder.

French repelled AQIM but Mali etc were in their feelings and are being overrun now

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Although I think Russia and China are losing this chapter of Cold War 2.0, the US is fukking up by not taking Africa seriously.

Al Jazeera did this great piece i listened to a few days ago that sums up my feelings.

The USA is dragging its feet because they know the natural allies are in the west

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No we are still in the era of Kings and Queens but Africans are too shook to say what it is. None of these countries boundaries correspond with anicient ethnic groups they're a mish mash of tribes who tradionally don't get along. The europeans picked leaders out of compliant tribes and those dudes became the elite and screwed over everyone else so when there's a national emergency and they need the Army and the people to pull together no one will do it.

It's the same situation in Russia now, The russian soliders don't want to fight and Russian leadership is corrupt and doesn't care so even an overwhelming majority isn't sufficient to acheive victory.
Russia is actually a coalition of a bunch of territory and tribes they conquered about 100+ years before the USA did so people don’t associate it with the same territorial expansion.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Russia is actually a coalition of a bunch of territory and tribes they conquered about 100+ years before the USA did so people don’t associate it with the same territorial expansion.
True but that's the case in all countries the only reason it doesn't happen in some countries is that certain countries can reward and punish people for rising up.

I met a college Graduate in Tanzania who was selling live chickens when he told me that was the only way he could make money I said In America if you had that much unemployment there would be protests at the white house He said It doesn't work like that here.

I'm now in Colombia where guerillas set off two car bombs and threw a grenade at the cops and put up signs that robbery wouldn't be tolerated about 5 mins from where I live and I live in one of the most exclusive areas in town.

Some how Tanzania keeps their people in check in ways that Colombia can't.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps