The Canada discussion thread

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm going to Montreal in 3 weeks my buddy was telling me wait until I see the bathrooms, that most bars have this giant circle urinal that eveyone lines around and if you look straight ahead your looking directly at someone else as you take a piss. Any truth to this?

Also will I have any trouble watching the Yankees/Knicks/Rangers games at bars?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm going to Montreal in 3 weeks my buddy was telling me wait until I see the bathrooms, that most bars have this giant circle urinal that eveyone lines around and if you look straight ahead your looking directly at someone else as you take a piss. Any truth to this?

:dwillhuh:

sounds like in cuba, in cuba at the cub i went to there was just a wall with a big sink and dudes were just pissing in there:dwillhuh:

Daps
i live in vaughan and work in scarborough

downtown to has always been :huhldup: to me

nikkas paying liek 1,500 for a bachelor in some old ass building:bryan:

:huhldup:

:damn:

i dont know about living downtown, but everytime i go there im enthralled with its mystique and beauty at sunset

nothing like walking west on king or queen street just before yonge and watching the sunset

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

:whoa: I dont know what bar your buddy went to but we have the classic urinals breh

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
There are also a lot of groups you can join. I used to be a part of a wine group just to bag hoes. There are art classes, bartending classes, pottery, etc. There are a lot of co-ed softball and volleyball leagues that are full of hoes.

I cosign this. I used to meet a lot of quality chicks through volunteer work. It's different from picking up girls at a club or bar because there's no facade.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cosign this. I used to meet a lot of quality chicks through volunteer work. It's different from picking up girls at a club or bar because there's no facade.

This, and you get to do your own homework on them.