The Canada discussion thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I think its way better now than 10 years ago but I was like 16 then. I don't really remember much poppin back then besides hanging out at grange park and people going to electric circus.

Maybe its just me but I feel there's an energy down here way different than anywhere else in the city. Me and a bunch of other people have compared downtown now to like NYC in the 80s. Especially in the arts/media scene.

Yea clearly im showing my age but thats apart of it for me im in my 30s now im not about the nightlife so much anymore...so for me its just about the convenience of being close to everything including work...Im older now so i be thinking about a house and more space and getting out of that condo life...

Having been to other places (Chi town,NY,Miami,LA) you realize its cool up here but its not better than other cities....

:russ: @ EC

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'll say one thing spiteful towards TO women though. lol.

girls out in like Peterborough and sh!t be way more nice and welcoming and sh!t. even out and about at like a gas station.

TO b!tches be like stank facin only time u can get them weak is in the club or a social event.

maybe its just a country vs city thing. i dunno.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

girls out in like Peterborough and sh!t be way more nice and welcoming and sh!t. even out and about at like a gas station.

TO b!tches be like stank facin only time u can get them weak is in the club or a social event.

Bruh gas to expensive to be taking trips out to Trent U to fukk some ghanian international students :heh:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
with their 2000 murders and heavily influenced mob politics.

geez.

u out ur mind. it feels like toronto in 2013.

LOL!

I mean like in the art/media/entertainment scene. Its mainly younger people running the show or at least at the forefront. Kinda like how it was in NYC. You would see like Basquiat and Madonna at a random party like it was nothing. I got to hang out drake and the OVO crew a couple weeks back cause they were at a party my friend threw. I'm going to be doing some photo stuff with that camp soon (not drake). A lot of other opportunities came up that definitely wouldn't be possible if i lived in NYC now.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean like in the art/media/entertainment scene. Its mainly younger people running the show or at least at the forefront. Kinda like how it was in NYC. You would see like Basquiat and Madonna at a random party like it was nothing. I got to hang out drake and the OVO crew a couple weeks back cause they were at a party my friend threw. I'm going to be doing some photo stuff with that camp soon (not drake). A lot of other opportunities came up that definitely wouldn't be possible if i lived in NYC now.

for you. but if u were a bigger photographer, pretty damn sure NYC would still be better.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Yeah man the city is full of stuck up chicks. I don't even go to clubs like that really and If I do I make sure I know people there so I can get an introduction.

On the flip side if you got a friend that can give you a cosign, especially a female friend then p*ssy gets thrown at you.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The women are stank...I agree.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah man the city is full of stuck up chicks. I don't even go to clubs like that really and If I do I make sure I know people there so I can get an introduction.

On the flip side if you got a friend that can give you a cosign, especially a female friend then p*ssy gets thrown at you.

TO prolly got the hardest girls to get out there.

eat here eat anywhere.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it aint that bad. i'm just sayin. i been to other places.

its nice to see girls go for what they want.

here they don't. u got to be the initiator 100% of the time.

o well. its cool. i figured out TO girls. i'm fine with it. just gotta take them subtle flirty gestures and roll with it. they ain't skrait up

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Well every girl you see down the street several dudes have already smashed. If you think about it that way, the girls don't seem that unattainable. Some people complain about Toronto chicks but then there are dudes I know who get chicks like nothing. I have one friend...we were at some bar and he was talking to this girl in front of her 3 friends at the end of the night. He straight up said "are you coming home with me or not". Her friends were trying to cock block but she went home with him lol.