The Canada discussion thread

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Downtown is OK. Ppl that live there feel so entitled. Its quite annoying esp since all the real nikkas live in the boroughs.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:rudy:

You sure you know downtown?

I live down here well technically the west end. (queen west area) and im 27. I know like maybe three or four people my age who live in the east and they do it because they want to be out of the loop. Unless your 30 plus there's nothing really going on over there. I've helped throw a couple big parties and two art shows this year so I think i can speak on the subject. But if somethings going on over there in the east Id love to know about it........I love expanding my horizons.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no scene in the east. Ppl just bout there bullsh1t

Some people anyway

You hipsters can keep downtown though. I only want to go to the club areas or sports teams buildings anyway

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Downtown is OK. Ppl that live there feel so entitled. Its quite annoying esp since all the real nikkas live in the boroughs.

Its not even all that and i live downtown and have for a min but i dont get folks who think its the place to be,it was better 10 yrs ago before all the hipsters moved into all the condos from outside the city....Dudes talmbout outsiders and 905ers downtown is full of transplanted west enders everywhere...

Id rather live here than Brampton but i dont expect to get my dikk sukked because i live 5 mins from queens park...

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not even all that and i live downtown and have for a min but i dont get folks who think its the place to be,it was better 10 yrs ago before all the hipsters moved into all the condos from outside the city....Dudes talmbout outsiders and 905ers downtown is full of transplanted west enders everywhere...

Id rather live here than Brampton but i dont expect to get my dikk sukked because i live 5 mins from queens park...

they just want to be in the city to say they live in the city.

but i live in the city too. i got a car.

Downtown is a b!tch if u drive a car. i'd rather have a car and live 10 minutes out.

I'm talkin economically. if i was some big time baller i'm sure i'd do things much different. but i dunno man. if i was that rich i'd go for them bridle path joints.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
they just want to be in the city to say they live in the city.

but i live in the city too. i got a car.

Downtown is a b!tch if u drive a car. i'd rather have a car and live 10 minutes out.

I'm talkin economically. if i was some big time baller i'm sure i'd do things much different. but i dunno man. if i was that rich i'd go for them bridle path joints.

If you live between high park and downtown and work down there you dont need one...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikkaz shytting on downtown but repping Bolton, Scarborough and Vaughan?

kobe.gif

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I think its way better now than 10 years ago but I was like 16 then. I don't really remember much poppin back then besides hanging out at grange park and people going to electric circus.

Maybe its just me but I feel there's an energy down here way different than anywhere else in the city. Me and a bunch of other people have compared downtown now to like NYC in the 80s. Especially in the arts/media scene.