The Canada discussion thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yall heard about that bank robbery?

I wish I knew those n1ggas for that 100k.

Btw dudes are idiots. Didn't even get any money they can use as the red dye packets went off.

They gonna get caught and get like 15 years.

Reads cbc comments :beli:

sent from royalty via tapatalk

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall heard about that bank robbery?

I wish I knew those n1ggas for that 100k.

Btw dudes are idiots. Didn't even get any money they can use as the red dye packets went off.

They gonna get caught and get like 15 years.

Reads cbc comments :beli:

sent from royalty via tapatalk

yes! They won't be, they had gloves and ditched the car.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
nope :smugun:
As a general rule, Canada does not allow persons with DUI's to enter their country.

sorry friend

That's pretty ridiculous I understand the people with felonies on there record. But I told my friends with dui's and they don't want to believe me:manny:. I'm taking a different car anyway so i'm getting in.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
canadas original pawg

:troll:
:pachaha:

Thank God this country has evolved in it's PAWGery :inlove:
Nelly-Furtado-02-600x1012.jpg

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do you know all those trolls are from Canada? Just cause its says Yahoo Canada doesn't mean anything, there duplicates of the article all over their servers

Good point :whoo:. Canada still has a lot of lowkey racism. Good point though.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Alright my Montreal Coli brehs it's time for you to help me out. I'm leaving tomorrow morning on my way to Montreal.

I got 2 questions:

I'm staying in downtown area and the shyt i've been reading it sounds like there's just strips of bars and I could kind of choose whichever seems best and I won't even need to have any specific spot to head to. Do I have an accurate picture of Downtown Montreal?

Can you name me some hot spots? I'm more of bar/pub/lounge guy I'm not really into clubs. I can deal with Bars that have a club element but for a straight up club thats not what I'm looking for in suggestions unless you feel it's a must go to.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright my Montreal Coli brehs it's time for you to help me out. I'm leaving tomorrow morning on my way to Montreal.

I got 2 questions:

I'm staying in downtown area and the shyt i've been reading it sounds like there's just strips of bars and I could kind of choose whichever seems best and I won't even need to have any specific spot to head to. Do I have an accurate picture of Downtown Montreal?

Can you name me some hot spots? I'm more of bar/pub/lounge guy I'm not really into clubs. I can deal with Bars that have a club element but for a straight up club thats not what I'm looking for in suggestions unless you feel it's a must go to.
Crescent St got lots of pubs/bars and is basically English for the most part...more of a college-type vibe if you like that. Very unpretentious if that makes sense. Its smaller than the others, but this is also the area where most our strip clubs are. Good late-night food spots too.

St Laurent St (anything north of Sherbrooke St going about 7-8 blocks) is more of a happening spot in terms of getting a better flavor of the city. The spots are a bit more interesting and hipstery if you like that. If you wanna hear some good music and atmosphere, this is your bet. Its still easy to get by with just English there. I'd recommend this one personally. Insanely bad bytches are abound and plentiful. If you dont like a spot there, just walk like 5 steps in any direction and try another one lol

St Denis St and anything further East...I hope you know a bit of French or its pointless :deadrose: It also isnt much different from St Laurent...just a bit more Quebecois flavored, which can be fun too...in doses

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Crescent St got lots of pubs/bars and is basically English for the most part...more of a college-type vibe if you like that. Very unpretentious if that makes sense. Its smaller than the others, but this is also the area where most our strip clubs are. Good late-night food spots too.

St Laurent St (anything north of Sherbrooke St going about 7-8 blocks) is more of a happening spot in terms of getting a better flavor of the city. The spots are a bit more interesting and hipstery if you like that. If you wanna hear some good music and atmosphere, this is your bet. Its still easy to get by with just English there. I'd recommend this one personally. Insanely bad bytches are abound and plentiful. If you dont like a spot there, just walk like 5 steps in any direction and try another one lol

St Denis St and anything further East...I hope you know a bit of French or its pointless :deadrose: It also isnt much different from St Laurent...just a bit more Quebecois flavored, which can be fun too...in doses

Good shyt I appreciate it Yeah St Laurent and Crescent St are the blocks i've been reading about I'll def be hitting both up.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
image.jpg

A public safety alert has been issued by Toronto police after they say a suspicious male followed a female jogger into an apartment building.

According to police, the incident occurred near Bathurst Street and Lake Shore Boulevard West on Saturday at 6 p.m.

The male followed the woman into the apartment building and into an elevator, and then tried to follow her into her apartment suite, police said.

The woman quickly closed the door to prevent the male from entering the suite.

Officers have been unable to locate the male.

He is described as black, five-foot-11 with a medium build, and 20 to 23 years old.

The male was wearing a dark baseball hat with the word “Obey” on the front, beige pants and a black, long-sleeve shirt.

He was also wearing a light blue and pink backpack with a cartoon-like character on the back of it.

Anyone with any information about the male is asked to call 14 Division at 416-808-1404 or Crime Stoppers at 416-222-TIPS (8477).

Read more: Police warn public after male followed female jogger | CP24.com

@spinoza :upsetfavre::facepalm::sitdown::shaq2:

Last edited by a moderator:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I was at the Drake Hotel last night. The place is alright if you're into white girls, but it makes most black dudes that go there feel out of place.