The Canada discussion thread

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Look at his frail ass bruh,he aint doing that with anybody but people under 5ft6 that look like him...

That's the way separatists roll. They're a bunch of bytches. Look how easily Trudeau crushed the FLQ in the 70s. :pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The man is :eat: of his pops name....im not a fan of these political dynasties fam, what change is he really going to bring :shaq2:

cant be worse than harper

the name trudeau rings in every immigrant household across canada for bringing our parents and grandparents to the promise land

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yo i'm supposed to be going to Canada in 3 days I don't know if any of you guys know anything about it but I just found out you really can't get into canada with a dwi and two of my friends got 5 between them, you think there's any chance they get into Canada?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yo i'm supposed to be going to Canada in 3 days I don't know if any of you guys know anything about it but I just found out you really can't get into canada with a dwi and two of my friends got 5 between them, you think there's any chance they get into Canada?

nope :smugun:
As a general rule, Canada does not allow persons with DUI's to enter their country.

sorry friend

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Anyone in/been to Vancouver? I'm going there for two weeks in october since I can't go to Johannesburg due to the sequester (thanks Obama :troll: ) Pos rep to all who can fill me in

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Windsor, Canada :ahh:

The lower level at Don Cherry's was the spot back in the late 90s/early 00's. Ain't been there since I was old enough to drink in the states :mjpls:

Cheetahs :scusthov:

Pepper's :obama:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anyone in/been to Vancouver? I'm going there for two weeks in october since I can't go to Johannesburg due to the sequester (thanks Obama :troll: ) Pos rep to all who can fill me in

its pricey, lots of Asians, but a beautiful city

alot to do though, can go hiking, can go to the vancouver aquairum, granville island, art gallery, science world, grouse mountain, can hit up whistler for a few days