The Canada discussion thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I got a lil 500 sqft condo I have rented out for 1535 a month + utilities. Rent cost more than a mortgage downtown.

Good luck finding anything under 1600 in a decent building downtown.

As far as downtown goes...I don't hit up clubs anymore but I should be the go to nikka for all things downtown...I went to school down here, partied down here, lived in mad spots down here and fukked mad hoes down here.

Yall talkin bout real estate too? How was I not summoned?

*lives in a loft right now*

:blessed:

Where ?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol at anyone hanging out east of bathurst. Downtown is dope but only for people that live here. Its not a good look to go a spot full of people from like missassauga and shyt. That's why nobody goes to places like wrongbar, hoxton, and cold tea. We kind of have our own little community and the bytches are plenty and about that life.

:what: I live East of Bathurst, breh. How you gonna shyt on Leslieveille, the Beaches, Corktown, Distillery, St Lawrence Market, etc? It's live over here...no thuggery...just grown as people chillin.

As far as going to spots and it beign full of 905ers...I hated that shyt about a lot of the clubs here...but I pulled a lot of them impressionable hoes :dwillhuh: over a young (at the time) nikka living on his own downtown.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:what: I live East of Bathurst, breh. How you gonna shyt on Leslieveille, the Beaches, Corktown, Distillery, St Lawrence Market, etc? It's live over here...no thuggery...just grown as people chillin.

As far as going to spots and it beign full of 905ers...I hated that shyt about a lot of the clubs here...but I pulled a lot of them impressionable hoes :dwillhuh: over a young (at the time) nikka living on his own downtown.

I was kinda just kidding about the bathrust thing. But dude was talking about hanging out at yonge and college and it being corny.

I dunno but young impressionable hoes from outta town seem like a waste of time when there are so many chicks at U of T, Ryerson, and OCAD who have their own spots.

Those spots you mentioned are cool for the older crowd I guess. Funny you mention the beaches I was taking pics of this artist/performer who lived over there. He has a sick ass house.

talwst santiago by MrEllis, on Flickr

Untitled by MrEllis, on Flickr

talwst3 by MrEllis, on Flickr

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Is your loft in Leslieville? Ive seen some stuff pop up over there and the prices are so much cheaper but Its not worth it for me since everything I do is in the west. I want to use it as a studio and rent it out for events/parties.

Hopefully I can find something before the end of summer.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JLova

lay out a guide on

a) how to get girls
b) how to make new friend post univeristy

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was kinda just kidding about the bathrust thing. But dude was talking about hanging out at yonge and college and it being corny.

I dunno but young impressionable hoes from outta town seem like a waste of time when there are so many chicks at U of T, Ryerson, and OCAD who have their own spots.

Those spots you mentioned are cool for the older crowd I guess. Funny you mention the beaches I was taking pics of this artist/performer who lived over there. He has a sick ass house.

talwst santiago by MrEllis, on Flickr

Untitled by MrEllis, on Flickr

talwst3 by MrEllis, on Flickr

Nice shots. Yea...East of Younge is for the older crowd 25+.. But this is where you find all the lofts ;-)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@JLova

lay out a guide on

a) how to get girls
b) how to make new friend post univeristy

thanks

Breh...I'm too old. I'm sure the dynamic has changed. I'll say one thing. If I wanted to meet girls, I'd made sure my look was right then hit up a lot of the trendy restaurants and clubs. King and Queen West. There are also a lot of groups you can join. I used to be a part of a wine group just to bag hoes. There are art classes, bartending classes, pottery, etc. There are a lot of co-ed softball and volleyball leagues that are full of hoes. This shyt is mostly downtown, though. The key is not to try to fukk every girl you meet. It's to get into her circle...and fukk with her friends and their friends' friends.

I'm not an online dating type of dude, but I guess you can pull a decent amount of broads through POF. shyt, I still talk to some girls from Blackplanet still. :shaq:

As far as meeting friends (I guess folk you don't intend to fukk?). I'll say that the long lasting friendships you will have start in University. Afterwards, it's difficult. I'm not sure man. I'd just join classes and groups as I said above. Toronto is a difficult place to make friends cuz folk are generally cold.

I'm sure others can add on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Nice shots. Yea...East of Younge is for the older crowd 25+.. But this is where you find all the lofts ;-)

More like 30-35+

When I'm settle down Id live in the east or in a Victorian house in trinity. If im still in Tdot. Might be moving to new york.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh...I'm too old. I'm sure the dynamic has changed. I'll say one thing. If I wanted to meet girls, I'd made sure my look was right then hit up a lot of the trendy restaurants and clubs. King and Queen West. There are also a lot of groups you can join. I used to be a part of a wine group just to bag hoes. There are art classes, bartending classes, pottery, etc. There are a lot of co-ed softball and volleyball leagues that are full of hoes. This shyt is mostly downtown, though. The key is not to try to fukk every girl you meet. It's to get into her circle...and fukk with her friends and their friends' friends.

I'm not an online dating type of dude, but I guess you can pull a decent amount of broads through POF. shyt, I still talk to some girls from Blackplanet still. :shaq:

As far as meeting friends (I guess folk you don't intend to fukk?). I'll say that the long lasting friendships you will have start in University. Afterwards, it's difficult. I'm not sure man. I'd just join classes and groups as I said above. Toronto is a difficult place to make friends cuz folk are generally cold.

I'm sure others can add on.

Find friends with similar interests and everything else like p*ssy will just come naturally.

true...thanks guys.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More like 30-35+

When I'm settle down Id live in the east or in a Victorian house in trinity. If im still in Tdot. Might be moving to new york.

:rudy:

You sure you know downtown?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mindblown: How do you not even hit downtown in a year? :mindblown:

i have no reason to

only reason ill hit downtown this summer is for a jays game.

vaughan is my home and im always in brampton, sauga, bolton:russ: