Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why do yall treat the republicans like boogeymen
:russ:
as long as they’re not endorsing them i don’t see the problem

Do you think it possible trump would stop elections, have a dictatorship, occupy blk communities like he desired to do to Chicago, end birthright citizenship, be a King and desire to have slaves?

Is that being scary?

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So the gist is,according to the coli,most blacks aren't educated enough to make their own opinions when certain people speak,the people interviewing him aren't intelligent enough to be interviewing him,and if a person gives dissenting viewpoints they shouldn't be platformed or listened 2.

1. This mindset sounds VERY familiar.

2.Who should decide who is intelligent enough to sniff out or interview a snake oil salesman?
This decision should be made for the majority of people by the educated few?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So the gist is,according to the coli,most blacks aren't educated enough to make their own opinions when certain people speak,the people interviewing him aren't intelligent enough to be interviewing him,and if a person gives dissenting viewpoints they shouldn't be platformed or listened 2.

1. This mindset sounds VERY familiar.

2.Who should decide who is intelligent enough to sniff out or interview a snake oil salesman?
This decision should be made for the majority of people by the educated few?

The thread is 9 pages and I haven't seen every post but I don't get the sense that people are claiming "most Blacks aren't educated enough to do {x}." People seem to be speaking specifically about staff at Breakfast Club and judging them on their past performance in politically centered interviews.

A good case study that hammers the point home is their interview with Larry Elder, a ~70 year old man that made everyone interviewing him look like unprepared high schoolers. This is an issue of individuals on that show, not Black people at large.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
But they were platforming Hillary and Joe and letting them say wild shyt
:dahell:

I asked you a question

Blk people being concerned trump wants a dictatorship or to be king
With slaves and peasants

Is that being scary?
Does it concern you as a blk person?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
nikkas is weirdos :russ:
You can’t start a revolution without knowing the other sides agenda
You nikkas would be fried tomorrow if shyt really popped off :Kd:
Playing a militant online but shaking like a stripper for white peen in a traphouse because you too scared to listen to how the enemy feels about you
nikkas are pure dweeb ass, Batarang hairline cosplaying bytches:dead:

Breh if it wasn't for my time of living in the south, being on this website, and actually "GASP" READING, I would be lost in the sauce and be on some one party shyt, rather than understanding both sides of the train tracks.

Reminds me of when Obama was running for president and this democrat jawn was all loud and trying to get folks to vote (mind you, I already voted for Obama, so it was what it was). Anywho, this dude basically like :camby: and gave logical Coli talking points:

• What's the point of voting if shyt is fukked up
  • Y'all doing all of this, but black folks still getting nothing
  • The streets not hearing that shyt
Admirable but idiotic, yet somehow he shut up the radical Temple U chick and ended up getting some p*ssy by a jawn across from him biting her lips like one of LL Cool J's video bytches.

Once I moved to the south, I realize that there's a weird stigma because politics is a more than just a two-way seesaw. For instance, my wife's sister (RIP) was frustrated with the lack of support for head start and etc, so she wrote Sonny Purdue (A republican) a letter talking about the issues.

Next train smoking, he replies, and got to action on such affairs. Hell, one of the best mayors of Philadelphia for the time was damn near moderate, despite being a democrat.

When I was living in Savannah, the mayor at the time "Edna" fukked the entire city up and wasn't hearing about shyt (And she was a democrat).

The political landscape is not all of what it seems yet here we are in this climate on some back and forth shyt, without hearing what one side has to say. But all I can say is fukk a MAGAt though :camby:

Its either economic promises, healthcare essentials, educational advances, and adaption to a new generation of job market, or I don't give a fukk.

TLDR- Folks need to knock the fukk one side shyt, and grow the hell up.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
But they were platforming Hillary and Joe and letting them say wild shyt
:dahell:

I'm not disagreeing, I don't mind them interviewing people from either side, my point of contention with them is how bad they are at those types of interviews.

:manny:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
The thread is 9 pages and I haven't seen every post but I don't get the sense that people are claiming "most Blacks aren't educated enough to do {x}." People seem to be speaking specifically about staff at Breakfast Club and judging them on their past performance in politically centered interviews.

A good case study that hammers the point home is their interview with Larry Elder, a ~70 year old man that made everyone interviewing him look like unprepared high schoolers. This is an issue of individuals on that show, not Black people at large.
Exactly, were questioning the capability and notices of the Breakfast Club staff specifically, this isn't an indictment on Black hosts in general. I trust Van Lathan (for example) to interview conservatives way more than Charla.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
The problem here is that the hosts of the breakfast club are the guy who's 1-5 in bar fights getting into a UFC octagon with the professional fighter that's 1-5 in UFC fights.

This is easy work and an easy million view viral clip for Vivek making people with left leaning talking points look stupid.

That's the thing with Vivek.

He won't stand on business and he'll simply deny whatever accusation you throw at him. He does this every single time when he's challenged on previous statements.

The breakfast club isn't equipped to deal with politicians that pull that trick and it's not just about how informed the hosts are, the production crew just isn't ready to pull up clips at the drop of a dime. I also doubt the hosts will do any sort of prep work like that.

This is a good example of how you prep for Vivek

:salute:

For these replies brothas

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Vivek was on the platform before and they had Tezlyn there:

Honestly she should have been fired right then and there. Her University of Phoenix pedigree was on full display as she got in front of a Presidential candidate and spent 15 minutes of a 25 minute segment talking about his High School student council career.

The ancestors are definitely looking on in disgust at these buffoons. Is it her job to make these people look good or something? Why is she even there and how did she get there?:snoop:

:stopitslime:Vivek was preaching merit and experience when it came to issues affecting Blacks ppl like jobs, college, ei but he ignored merit when it came to running for office having never been a leader in anything. She knew he was full of sh1t con artist that didn't mean us any good. She was aware of his snake oil weasel tactics and wouldn't let him off the hook.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
That's the thing with Vivek.

He won't stand on business and he'll simply deny whatever accusation you throw at him. He does this every single time when he's challenged on previous statements.

The breakfast club isn't equipped to deal with politicians that pull that trick and it's not just about how informed the hosts are, the production crew just isn't ready to pull up clips at the drop of a dime. I also doubt the hosts will do any sort of prep work like that.

This is a good example of how you prep for Vivek

At the debates, he would deny saying things he wrote in his own book :heh:. He'd deny saying that the sky is blue if you told him he'd been quoted saying it was :heh: