The Breakfast Club Now Interviewing Republicans Like Vivek Ramaswamy

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maxresdefault.jpg
But let me guess, this was perfectly fine…

Biden's ancestors owned enslaved people and they descendants voting for him today the democratic plantation is real :scust:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
He lost and he’s a piece of shyt. Interview him for what? If you don’t know what he stands for you’re a fukking idiot. Who on that station is smart enough to refute his bullshyt claims CONSISTENTLY if Rwanda Desantis and Haley can spew bullshyt in a cnn debate?do you expect the breakfast club to keep him honest? 🤡

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Biden's ancestors owned enslaved people and they descendants voting for him today the democratic plantation is real :scust:

What are you russian, indian, chinese?
We know @Artfull Dodger is most likely a russian

What about you?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:russ:@ you thinking you on to something
Haitian and Native no slaves in my family tree (to my knowledge) unlike biden I care about my brainwashed American cuzzos :wow:

A haitian with no slavery in the family tree?
A native as in taino/carib/arawak indian?

You just might be the biggest full of shyt poster I have encountered so far

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Platforming White supremacists even when you plan on debating and attacking their points(which TBC sucks at anyway) always backfires. Nick Fuentes audience actually grew when he was getting embarrassed by Destiny and co. You just don't do it. We know these people are racist and hate Black people, and you're not going to change that. Waste of time

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nah they stay on republicans helmets yall definitely dont watch. Tezlyn be wylin on them political clowns and Charlamagne always push back on shyt that dont make sense

Tezlyn said that she loves thugs that just got out of jail.

She is on some goofy ignorant shyt herself despite being kinda informed.

Viveck is too shifty and smart for her.

I would like to see him debate Roland.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Platforming White supremacists even when you plan on debating and attacking their points(which TBC sucks at anyway) always backfires. Nick Fuentes audience actually grew when he was getting embarrassed by Destiny and co. You just don't do it. We know these people are racist and hate Black people, and you're not going to change that. Waste of time
the contrarian edgelording for attention in our community has gone on long enough

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Tezlyn said that she loves thugs that just got out of jail.

She is on some goofy ignorant shyt herself despite being kinda informed.

Viveck is too shifty and smart for her.

I would like to see him debate Roland.
Vivek was on the platform before and they had Tezlyn there:

Honestly she should have been fired right then and there. Her University of Phoenix pedigree was on full display as she got in front of a Presidential candidate and spent 15 minutes of a 25 minute segment talking about his High School student council career.

The ancestors are definitely looking on in disgust at these buffoons. Is it her job to make these people look good or something? Why is she even there and how did she get there?:snoop:

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to make things worse there will probably be thousands of confused smart dumb nikkas in the comment section saying "u know....he had a point".
This is a legit fear. Cant tell you how many folks ive had to suffer dumb ass conversations with (some in my family) about voting Republican because of immigration and LGBTQ folk. Not economics with any depth, not rights they had the option to excercise for decades being taken away, not the fact that their kids will almost guaranteed grow up with worse economic outcomes than them…just dumb shyt Republicans throw out there.

Their red meat attracts a lot of surface level interest and unfortunately sound bites and conflation is a winning formula.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Why do yall treat the republicans like boogeymen
:russ:
as long as they’re not endorsing them i don’t see the problem