The Black Feminist Starter Pack

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
:salute::salute:
Follow through on this and you'll single handedly bring back legitimacy to black feminism

Or
:sas1:

You can start your OWN political movement started by a black woman, owned by a black woman, that's actually for the empowerment black women.
:sas2:

#BlackExcellence
:banderas:
:gladbron:

I'll look into it but its not a priority. I don't think anyone who's ever created a movement said "I'm bout to start a movement."..................or maybe they did...:dwillhuh::whoo:

Damn is that how movements work? I never thought about it like that.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
:gladbron:

I'll look into it but its not a priority. I don't think anyone who's ever created a movement said "I'm bout to start a movement."..................or maybe they did...:dwillhuh::whoo:

Damn is that how movements work? I never thought about it like that.

History is your best study guide
:youngsabo:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
It's not about permission. You don't even understand what I said. This is the shut that I'M talking about. People quick to argue when they don't even comprehend well.

Great men aren't just born great. That greatness has to be instilled and nurtured. You can't raise boys neglectfullly in effeminate feminist environments then act shocked that they aren't the strong leader types.

No, you sensitive insecure sell out type women are only willing to listen to shyt that you want to hear. You can spin the truth however you want but a child's first and most important teacher is it's mother. That's just a fact of life/nature. If you're mad that you've been blessed with that responsibility then and get mad at God.

You're not independent tho, that's the "jokes on you" part of this whole thing. You undoubtedly work for some cracker who has a system in place to keep you and your people subordinate to him and his people. We put "strong independent black women" in quotation marks like that because it's a bullshyt fake title. Black women are completely dependent on white people and their system. This is why you're so passive aggressively and sometimes overtly protective of it.

Your attitude/mentality is what I'm talking about. You're on some individual "I'm just tryna do me" shyt and that's exactly how they teach you to think. Individualism is what black feminism teaches black women and that's exactly white liberals cosign it because just perpetuates the status quo which white supremacy/black dysfunction. The irony is that the individualism is masked by fake womanhood:heh:

If you arent cut out to be a good wife then you aren't cut out to be a good mom either.

Again, black feminism as an ideology is directly opposed to everything that Malcolm stood for. How can a black feminist raise the next Malcolm? According to black feminism Malcolm's teachings and beliefs were misogynistic, sexist, and homophobic. Malcolm wouldn't dare cosign black feminism. He'd have black women wearing burkas.

Your emotion is preventing you from having an intelligent discussion here. You're stuck on this "why you gotta blame black feminists?" shyt instead of just taking an honest assessing of what I'm saying. You're not even making sense. What good are civil rights if they're not protected and enforced? We need a bunch of Malcolms and Martins now more than ever.

Take that fake womanhood chip off of your shoulder. fukk the gender war shyt and be honest. The adoption of this black feminist mentality has led black women and the entire black community astray. We're past lost, were deliberately going down the wrong path as a community.

I didn't say that anything was keeping me from raising mine. I'm talking in general. The black community is a lot bigger than my family.

You have a lot of shyt to say about single feminist moms raising shytty kids..but my thing is what about the black people that were raised in nuclear families and are geared towards maintaining those types of families. Why haven't they put a Malcolm out there yet? Or maybe he/she is still cooking.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You have a lot of shyt to say about single feminist moms raising shytty kids..but my thing is what about the black people that were raised in nuclear families and are geared towards maintaining those types of families. Why haven't they put a Malcolm out there yet? Or maybe he/she is still cooking.
As I said, we live in a society that sabotages/silences those type of black men. Darren Seals was just assassinated. Not to say that he was Malcolm or anything but he's an example of how young black straight men who boldly challenge the system are either bought out it outright murdered.

To be clear, I don't put everything on black women. Black men have too been brainwashed into accepting this liberal feminist/gay agenda. You see black men raising their daughters to be fake independent talking that "I don't need a (black)man" shyt. Teaching their daughters to think like men. Glorifying this dyke shyt. I blame black men for even allowing this black feminist shyt to catch on. Black men should've had a zero tolerance policy for black feminism at its inception and this liberal agenda as a whole. That poison has permeated the entire community.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
As I said, we live in a society that sabotages/silences those type of black men. Darren Seals was just assassinated. Not to say that he was Malcolm or anything but he's an example of how young black straight men who boldly challenge the system are either bought out it outright murdered.

To be clear, I don't put everything on black women. Black men have too been brainwashed into accepting this liberal feminist/gay agenda. You see black men raising their daughters to be fake independent talking that "I don't need a (black)man" shyt. Teaching their daughters to think like men. Glorifying this dyke shyt. I blame black men for even allowing this black feminist shyt to catch on. Black men should've had a zero tolerance policy for black feminism at its inception and this liberal agenda as a whole. That poison has permeated the entire community.

Well maybe yall can do better the next go round.

And society has always beat down the nail that sticks up. When were things different?

^^^

ETA: @Gravity

My first sentence was in response to how you said black men should have handled feminism when it first reared its head.

The second sentence is in response to you saying black men who challenge the system are bought out or murdered

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Well maybe yall can do better the next go round.

And society has always beat down the nail that sticks up. When were things different?
The fukk are you talking about? It's like I'm talking to a chimp or some shyt. We have two different ranges of intelligence.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
The fukk are you talking about? It's like I'm talking to a chimp or some shyt. We have two different ranges of intelligence.
iu

My nikka what the fukk are you so hostile about?

I said "Maybe yall can do better next time." In response to you saying black men should have never let black feminism run rampant.

You crying about black men being murdered for trying to change things. Sounds like you're saying you're afraid for your life which I understand. But since you wanna be hostile I'ma say what I wanted to say anyways. You sound like a lil bytch talking bout...of course black men won't try to change shyt..look at the media, they'll paint us as homophobic, look at the women, they'll paint us as misogynistic, look at the white people..they'll kill us. :sadcam:

And all that shyt is understandable. It makes sense to value your life or reputation. But if you have some shyt to say...Like Malcolm and MLK and even Darren Seals..then SAY it. fukk who doesn't agree. Or don't. But stop running round here acting like a p*ssy, yall so scared of feminists, bedwenches, c00n bytches, or whatever else. You ain't scared enough not to call these women out there name and mock them on the internet...but you too scared to put in some real work for building the community. I got you.

And don't respond cause I'm done talking to you.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
iu

My nikka what the fukk are you so hostile about?

I said "Maybe yall can do better next time." In response to you saying black men should have never let black feminism run rampant.
Im not hostile about anything. I posted a rhetorical question which lead me to the obvious conclusion that you're a fukking idiot who doesn't understand what I've said. Your comment above indicates that I'm talking completely above your head and you're not following along.

There will be a "next go around" unless we as black men and women break the cycle of dysfunction that has been forced upon us. We perpetuate the cycle of dysfunction instead of breaking it.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Im not hostile about anything. I posted a rhetorical question which lead me to the obvious conclusion that you're a fukking idiot who doesn't understand what I've said. Your comment above indicates that I'm talking completely above your head and you're not following along.

There will be a "next go around" unless we as black men and women break the cycle of dysfunction that has been forced upon us. We perpetuate the cycle of dysfunction instead of breaking it.
Cool. I got it now. Both sexes are responsible, I'm an idiot, you're a genius. Nice chatting with you. Peace.