The Black Feminist Starter Pack

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
It's always a CAC that looks like this...
7a7d595870deac86e0ff7186c7ee9cc4.jpg

The type of CAC that lives in Starbucks. Frail, coffee drinking and plays at least 1 classical instrument.
:russ: "1 classic instrument"

Guarantee you it's an acoustic guitar

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Soo, the Militant lightskint feminist chick I previously spoke about in this thread has in the last 6 months; married her White BF, and also took an ancestery.com test and had earrings made with the %number of african heritage the report said she had (both of which she of course posted to FB).

Shes definitely trying to earn her spot in the light skinned overcompensation hall of fame.
Link to her FB? You can rep me the link.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Don't forget..The "yoniverse" and the "women was living on the planet for 40,000 years before men was."

Yes, I've heard this before from them.

Wow. I’ve seen the “Yoniverse” and all that kundalini, Zodiac chakra-queen, vegan bullshyt sistas seem to love on twitter nowadays, but I’ve never the ‘40,000 years’ madness. Where ‘d they get that from?? :russ:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Wow. I’ve seen the “Yoniverse” and all that kundalini, Zodiac chakra-queen, vegan bullshyt sistas seem to love on twitter nowadays, but I’ve never the ‘40,000 years’ madness. Where ‘d they get that from?? :russ:
I’ve asked them repeatedly where they got it from and no answer is ever given. I personally think this stems from the asexual thing where they believe women can reproduce without men and they ran with it.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Tumblr Account
728px-Sign-up-for-tumblr.png

The preferred social media platform of Black Feminists. Just like reddit is for CACs. Tumblr is made for Black Feminists.

Shea Butter
sheabutter01.jpg

Pure Organic Shea butter is the moisturizer of choice. Perfect to lather over their Michael Eric Dyson built bodies.

Septum Piercing
3c4d85d343589964cdb4f8e87b14c98c.jpg

Basically like an amulet to ward off nikkas.

Natural Hair
youcantouchmyhair4.png

Natural hair is exotic to CACs. Black feminists visit hair forums daily to perfect the natural hair look that attract a fiending CAC.

Hash Tags
twitterchat_melanie_ennis.jpg

The main offense Black feminists use. The Hashtag. Black feminists organize on twitter and attack Black men. #notyourmule #youoksis #whitemanluvme #bearbuilt

Moist Male Promotion
Hair-Stylists_-Lawrence-Washington-and-Derek-J_.jpg

Applaud Black men that gay/moist and refer to men that are on the other end of the spectrum as "Toxic Masculinity"

Last Resort Lesbianism
black-couple-13.jpg

They've battled years for CAC affection but have failed. Time to start eating puzzy.

Lies
homeless.jpg

blackmeninprison.jpg

article-scott-8-0407.jpg

Will make up terms such as Black male privilege no matter how much opposing arguments are presented

White Supremacist Rhetoric
CrxD73AWYAAPiSz.jpg:large

When cornered will sound like a straight up White Supremacist.

Build
stock-photo-studio-portrait-of-smiling-overweight-woman-205303528.jpg

Due to depression of not finding a CAC, Black feminists turn to food for comfort. This causes them to gain weight and they are encouraged to exercise. The combination of exercise(particularly dips) and food causes a seasoned Black feminists to be build like a prime Bam Bam Bigelow.

Interracial Romance Tv Shows
600x600bb-85.jpg

It_Hurts_Me_Too.jpg

Black feminists lean towards escapism, if they can't land a CAC. TV Shows are the perfect way for them to live out their fantasy

Loneliness
357pytc.jpg

After being ran through by Cody, Garrett, Hunter etc and faking being a lesbian that it became mentally exhausting . Heart calloused, non responsive puzzy, mean dempsey roll.... The Black feminist will watch from a distance, lonely and bear built.

:whew: If I'm missing anything let me know...

35apx5d.jpg

one of the GOAT Coli threads :blessed: