:whew:

WknWKBt.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
How the fukk am I white supremacist? Because I'm not giving black men a pass. Like yall mofos want to ride off the acheivements that came before yall and thats cool...but wtf have YALL done during this generation. Except cry and help elect Obama.
The dude who made the super soaker has made a clean energy battery. Neil Degrass Tyson let us know that Pluto was only a Kupier object. Jay-z helped create tidal. And some of us have killed a few cops.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Do you have any solutions though? My solution is to get my degree, educate myself more about my race, and stay in discussion with educated people. What is your solution?
What does that lead to? I plan to help black folks find affordable housing in my city and hopefully if I get my wish actually build some.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
The dude who made the super soaker has made a clean energy battery. Neil Degrass Tyson let us know that Pluto was only a Kupier object. Jay-z helped create tidal. And some of us have killed a few cops.
What a blessing. I didn't know about the first 2 dudes.

Jay Z is a devil worshipper but I'm sure Tidal is doing some good for somebody somewhere.

We have Oprah and Michelle Obama. There are black female business owners and inventors as well.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Do you have any solutions though? My solution is to get my degree, educate myself more about my race, and stay in discussion with educated people. What is your solution?

1. Control my own labor

2. Financially support other Afrikans who control their labor & employ other Afrikans

3. Stop allowing foreigners to set our narratives

4. Put petty differences aside

5. Use fiat currency obtained through labor to buy resources.

6. Link up with like minded, resource controlling Afrikans

7. Leverage resources to keep crackers and their melanated minions in check.

8. Repeat

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
5203476191903744.png

5147812274896896.png

4778033374560256.png

CQqEUgOWIAA1u8j.jpg

Have you ever read a history book, black men have made ALOT of shyt. :dwillhuh: Even Jack Daniel's original recipe came from a slave... :wtf:

35B4275500000578-3661296-image-a-22_1466983178754.jpg

There's no denying we're the best builders in the entire planet.
:heh:
Ole girl @QueenKunta is a self hating wench so she views herself as an honorary white woman. Our issue is that the last 2,348 years we've been getting finessed in one way or another to build shyt for everyone but ourselves. The moment we start owning what we build again, the earth will eventually come back to balance.
:ahh:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
What does that lead to? I plan to help black folks find affordable housing in my city and hopefully if I get my wish actually build some.
I'm getting a degree in Nursing. Would like to go further and get an MBA or become a Nurse Practitioner. Open my own practice(?) or work under a black doctor. Open up training schools for young men and women that train ppl to become CNAs, Pharmacy Techs, Phlebotomists, EKG technicians. Programs to prevent single parenthood, teach about abstinence, and other forms of birth control. Encourage more afro-centric education for the youth. After school programs, financial literacy programs, etc.

I'm taking things a day at a time. My first step is to get my degree, keep an open mind, READ and engage in discussions like this when I can.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
There's no denying we're the best builders in the entire planet.
:heh:
Ole girl @QueenKunta is a self hating wench so she views herself as an honorary white woman. Our issue is that the last 2,348 years we've been getting finessed in one way or another to build shyt for everyone but ourselves. The moment we start owning what we build again, the earth will eventually come back to balance.
:ahh:

I don't hate myself and I already asked your bytch ass to stop mentioning me. We don't have shyt to discuss.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umm, just peeking in, but ol girl said Oprah and Michelle Obama. Lol all Michelle did was marry well. And roger king of kings world production birthed the Oprah Winfrey show and Harpo productions. When her show was over and she tried to do it on her own her network was in the toilet til Tyler Perry saved her with that stimulus package....