The Black Community is a Matriarchy. Black Man go find HAPPINESS, LOVE, VALUE and PEACE wherever u can.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You lost this debate as soon as you brought up incarceration rates in a white supremacist country where Black men are the number one targets.

I know in twitter land Black women are the number one target cuz “deY iZ bLaCK AND uh wuMyN n dEy exPerieNcE rAciSm aNd duh sExiZm” but in the real world everyone knows that straight Black men are the number one target.

You nikkas really let these women convince you that because you don’t make a certain amount of money or have a degree you don’t deserve a woman that will allow you to lead :mjlol:

We been under A matriarchy for 50 years and the community has been in shambles ever since, yet these militants still saying we shouldn’t lead cuz we didn’t go to get a degree and cuz white men are targeting us to fill up the prisons :mjlol:

You nikkas gonna be juelzing for these out of order heffers til 2030.
If you’re not qualified to lead then you don’t deserve to lead. If you don’t give anyone an incentive to follow your “leadership” then they won’t and they shouldn’t. Make all the excuses you want, blame the white man for everything until the cows come home, but that’s the reality. Simply having a dikk don’t make you qualified for leadership. A lot of you nikkas are learning this the HARD way.

Last edited:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I once told the story of trying to counsel the youth at a Compton community center one time years ago and them young nikkas didn’t want to listen and all wanted to be the next Kendrick and Nipsey in rap

I told them focus on other things like construction, landscaping, IT, etc even told them talk with they mom or dad

Next thing I know had 3 mothers come up to me and tell me don’t tell my son about construction, IT, and all that other shyt.. my boys will make it in music…

I said ok and I was done with community after that, I’ll let these baby mamas do they job which they not doing
Yup. In spite of what fake ass pro-black Coli simps say, you can’t “lead” a group of people who feel as if they shouldn’t have to listen to you.

The only group of men in the west who can and regularly do “force” their women to follow them are Muslims and men from countries like India.

When I managed my first restaurant (yes, I am an actual restaurant manager in real life) I went out of my way to hire as many black people as I could. Black women in particular.

The restaurant was owned by a CAC and his son. They didn’t even want me to hire the black women I hired because they had “bad attitudes”. :mjpls:

I hired them anyway AND gave them the hours they needed to sustain themselves even though the owners said we couldn’t afford it (:duck:)

So basically, I put my career in jeopardy constantly to provide for the black people, particularly black women, who worked under me.

I sacrificed to lead, and what did I get for it?

When I’d ask my black female team members to do simple shyt like “don’t be on your phone when the kitchen is messy” and “watch your language in front of customers” they would catch an attitude with me and be combative towards me for no reason.

It got bad to the point where I sat them all down and told them “I’m the reason why you got your jobs in the first place. They (CACs) didn’t wanna hire you in the first place.”

You wanna know what those bytches did? Run to those same CACs and act as if I was abusing them for telling them the truth.

It’s at that point that I realized black men are just better off uplifting and working with each other.

You cannot “lead” a group of people who will run to massa every time they feel like their ego is challenged, even if you are acting in a way that is actually meant to help and protect them.

Those same “queens” that simps in here are putting the cape on for would’ve snitched to CACs back during slavery if there was about to be an uprising. But we’re supposed to lead them?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Outside of the white male corporate and elite political classes, and outside of traditional immigrant households, patriarchy is a way of the past.

Most white men do not "lead" their households ahead of today's white women. Most white women and Asian women today (compared to the past) have self-sustaining incomes, are academically inclined, have their own platforms, special interest and grass roots organizations with the voting power to outmatch or atleast compete with-- the average white and Asian male. ost decision making within the average white and Asian household are made by both parties.

But even with that, there are still a sizable number within their population who still want to be lead; not all, but certainly a large percentage of them. They believe in patriarchy with limits. Therefore, they still largely believe in marriage, having children within wedlock and still know how to pick the winners from the losers within their respective groups.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
If you’re not qualified to lead then you don’t deserve to lead. If you don’t give anyone an incentive to follow your “leadership” then they won’t and they shouldn’t. Make all the excuses you want, blame the white man for everything until the cows come home, but that’s the reality. Simply having a dikk don’t make you qualified for leadership. A lot of you nikkas are learning this the HARD way.
The women and thugs are working with white supremacy tho. Who gonna want to lead a 30+ yr old unwed mother who doesn’t listen? Men need incentives. Alot of brehs have checked out. We need the men in control.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Never to late to get your money up and choose from the 20 percent that aren't obese, if they aren't waiting for a nikka with more money then you and more money then the guy they're imagining

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The women and thugs are working with white supremacy tho. Who gonna want to lead a 30+ yr old unwed mother who doesn’t listen? Men need incentives. Alot of brehs have checked out. We need the men in control.
It’s funny how you separate “thugs” from
Black men but leave all black women as a monolith. Convienient.

If all black women are grouped together then black men are too. So say what they are, those “thugs” are black men.

Black men are working with white supremacy.
Black men are the ones killing each other at a higher rate than any other race.
Black men are the ones killing black women at the highest rates.
Black men are the ones abandoning their children and leaving these women as single mothers.

As much as you want to “other” the “thugs” to avoid accountability, it’s not happening.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Yup. In spite of what fake ass pro-black Coli simps say, you can’t “lead” a group of people who feel as if they shouldn’t have to listen to you.

The only group of men in the west who can and regularly do “force” their women to follow them are Muslims and men from countries like India.

When I managed my first restaurant (yes, I am an actual restaurant manager in real life) I went out of my way to hire as many black people as I could. Black women in particular.

The restaurant was owned by a CAC and his son. They didn’t even want me to hire the black women I hired because they had “bad attitudes”. :mjpls:

I hired them anyway AND gave them the hours they needed to sustain themselves even though the owners said we couldn’t afford it (:duck:)

So basically, I put my career in jeopardy constantly to provide for the black people, particularly black women, who worked under me.

When I’d ask my black female team members to do simple shyt like “don’t be on your phone when the kitchen is messy” and “watch your language in front of customers” they would catch an attitude with me and be combative towards me for no reason.

It got bad to the point where I sat them all down and told them “I’m the reason why you got your jobs in the first place. They (CACs) didn’t wanna hire you in the first place.”

You wanna know what those bytches did? Run to those same CACs and act as if I was abusing them for telling them the truth.

It’s at that point that I realized black men are just better off uplifting and working with each other.

You cannot “lead” a group of people who will run to massa every time they feel like their ego is challenged, even if you are acting in a way that is actually meant to help and protect them.

Those same “queens” that simps in here are putting the cape on for would’ve snitched to CACs back during slavery if there was about to be an uprising. But we’re supposed to lead them?
Yea. It’s gon be tough for our ppl going foward.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

If all black women are grouped together then black men are too. So say what they are, those “thugs” are black men.

Black men are the ones abandoning their children and leaving these women as single mothers.

As much as you want to “other” the “thugs” to avoid accountability, it’s not happening.
Some dude was talking about finding a church led by a man this type of logic is already lost in this thread.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
If you’re not qualified to lead then you don’t deserve to lead. If you don’t give anyone an incentive to follow your “leadership” then they won’t and they shouldn’t. Make all the excuses you want, blame the white man for everything until the cows come home, but that’s the reality. Simply having a dikk don’t make you qualified for leadership.
Every other group of men gets submission without qualifiers and shouldering all the negative stereotypes of them (even if it doesn’t apply to them as an individual), then y’all sit on here and call nikkas bucks for dating a woman that actually listens to him :mjlol:

Go head man you got it, there’s no talking sense into you mother goddess simps that think Black women are perfect angels.

You’re 100% right there’s nothing wrong with the “Black community”, Black women are perfect, Black men are the source of all evil in the world, and none of us deserve a woman that listens until every single one of us is out of prison :troll: :mjlol:

Let’s just keep what we been doing for 50 years going for another 50 it’s a winning strategy so far :ehh::camby:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
WEAK NIKKAS AS LIKE OP ARE ATTRACTING WEAK NIKKAS. EXPECTING PEOPLE TO FOLLOW YOU, WHILE YOU BEING SELF-SERVING IS FUNNY.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Being from the hood and going away to college I got to experience the best of both worlds. I agree with OP if you don’t have that scammer thug energy, these O’s ain’t checking for you as much as you think. shyt your girls friends will fukk around and meet some “live” nikkas and tell your girl all about the trips, restaurants etc they get to experience and will invite your girl out to meet his friends mean while you’re a 9-5 guy getting ya bi weekly checks most likely making more than the dude but that ain’t exciting.

When I was hinge I had some pics one with me in a drop top with a gun visible in the cup holder then one with me in my cap and gown, suits.. which one you think got the most hearts?? And these are women who are educated with good ass jobs shyt just made me give up on the dating world real quick and got me to focus on me and what type of girls I want.

TLDR- if you don’t have that energy that makes a Bw want to gawk Gawk ya shyt it’s going to be rough

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every other group of men gets submission without qualifiers and shouldering all the negative stereotypes of them (even if it doesn’t apply to them as an individual), then y’all sit on here and call nikkas bucks for dating a woman that actually listens to him :mjlol:

Go head man you got it, there’s no talking sense into you mother goddess simps that think Black women are perfect angels.

You’re 100% right there’s nothing wrong with the “Black community”, Black women are perfect, Black men are the source of all evil in the world, and none of us deserve a woman that listens until every single one of us is out of prison :troll: :mjlol:

Let’s just keep what we been doing for 50 years going for another 50 it’s a winning strategy so far :ehh::camby:
Which groups in particular? Be specific.

Which groups get unquestioned submission from their women without also being expected to provide for them, protect them, and build a community for them?

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]

This site needs to bring back reps, this man spitting. :wow:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

Black men are abandoning their kids, but they’re not terrorizing. Also men need
incentives. There are 6 women to every 1 black man, how is it almost non are virgins or celibate? The men are playing their role as well, tbh I’m speaking from a more spiritual aspect, which is only The Most High can save our ppl. From a worldly aspect, it’s already done. Men need incentives. Why should a righteous upstanding man marry these types? The damage has been done over 80 yrs, now we have to repent and turn to the father. I have zero faith in the community saving itself, outside of The Most High.