The Black Community is a Matriarchy. Black Man go find HAPPINESS, LOVE, VALUE and PEACE wherever u can.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The median black family is headed to zero by 2050 and you got goofies even with the numbers in their face acting like everything is good and folks are gonna somehow reverse that course without government intervention. shyt's sad.

You know it's bad when we can't even agree on the FACTS. :snoop:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This Simp just making up thing just to pander to this female poster.
Wtf did i make up

Did u not post ya pics on here? :skip:

Did u not look like a flabby balding 40yr old crybaby?

Do u not complain about your life and women year after year?

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Yes! What’s wrong with this? A woman cannot be submissive to just anybody because submission requires vulnerability and trust. Do you expect a woman to be submissive to an incompetent man, a man that can’t lead, a weak man???

The modern day Black woman has the mentality that no Black man is worth submitting to.

That “I’ll submit to the right man” line is just the carrot on a stick they put in front of these fake pro Black nikkas faces so they can keep acting the way they been acting with no recourse or correction. The truth is they’re never gonna submit.

Modern Black women (23-40) cannot be told anything, especially by a Black man because they’re being taught by society that straight Black men are less than therefore what we want or desire in a partner doesn’t matter.

How long have we been telling these women to lose weight and wear their own hair?

Just look at the backlash KS got for trying to correct something easy to fix like the obesity epidemic :mjlol:

Obviously for us all, a Black woman is the first choice but not if she coming with all the bullshyt that’s in most so called “educated BW” minds—which is that Black women are Queen mother goddesses and Black men are just their stewards :camby:

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
The last Success Black Community was Black Wall St. They OWNED everything. All the Businesses and Schools.

You fools think a few Black Families living in a mix neighbor is a sucessful Black Community? :stopitslime:

I live in PG County, Maryland right, the wealthiest Black Community in the Country. It's still a lot of hood and we don't own and run a damn thing.
I wasn't talking about mixed neighborhoods but ok, point taken. Regardless, there are black men who live the life you seem to think is impossible.

Also, I'm not sure what we're talking about anymore. Are we talking about matriarchy or wealth?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
OP's post isnt a rant,this is far more sinister. For the reasons you stated it screams classic propaganda:martin:

This is probably his response to the propaganda hes recieving from black women on the internet,gays. The problems hes seeing with the youth.

OP needs to understand the black man has used our platforms to promote propaganda for years. And still today we have platforms to spread propaganda.

OP needs to answer,what did black men do with our platforms when we were the group who primarily had the platform? When we had the worlds attention? Did we use these platforms to uplift our black women? Speak nicely of gays? Positively influence the children of that time?#TheRabbitGotTheGun #TheChildOfMan:wow:

Spread positive propaganda,be a positive influence and see what happens. Righteous black men dont do what they do. You really in here talking like a divestor#TheChildOfWomen:wow:
Gays are part of the problem. They’re not allies, they just exist.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
They got money, housing assistance, food vouchers and all types of subsidies. More than the average working man could provide.

Ok, but how did they get "taken" out of the home against their will by the government or kicked out by their wives? I refuse to believe these weren't agreements made by the families because the kids needed to eat. Black men aren't powerless children.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
I wasn't talking about mixed neighborhoods but ok, point taken. Regardless, there are black men who live the life you seem to think is impossible.

Also, I'm not sure what we're talking about anymore. Are we talking about matriarchy or wealth?

Where is it? I want to see it. I live in PG County Maryland. All we own is homes. No majors business and school.

No where is this Black Community? Not just homeowners? Black City Councils, Judges, Major?

Do yall even know what a community is?:stopitslime:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Unfortunately OP is absolutely right about this order. It’s very alarming too. Mind you I’m a black feminist but I still see the fukk shyt in our community.

Black women are placed on top of our community by white society. Black women and girls are promoted and pushed to excel. Black boys go largely ignored.

Gays. The gay black community has been used as a Trojan horse by white society. Whether it’s a gay man or gay woman, they will push anti black male rhetoric. Their job is to ruin the image of black males and promote alternative lifestyles and families.

Street dudes. Street dudes are THE MOST coddled and catered to demographic in the black community. They play a special role. They destroy the community, provide a toxic image for black boys and girls to look up to. You know what the worst part is? There are large groups of people who will cape for them and always have a soft spot. They’ll blame everything under the sun. white supremacy, education, etc. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY will never come to into question.

The 9-5 black man. I’m sorry to say but you are truly at the bottom image wise. You look boring, safe, and you cannot add clout to any woman. You will forever be seen as a walking paycheck. Most women will not see you as a first option until they’re older and tired of dealing with street men. If you attempt to stick up for your community and rebuild, you’ll be met with resistance. “You never been in the streets. You don’t know what it’s like” “you not real” “you’re a square” “but but the gangs can protect our community”
Wow the first serious post I done seen from you in a minute. Thugs/Gangsters are the 2nd biggest issue after the women themsleves.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
Where is it? I want to see it. I live in PG County Maryland. All we own is homes. No majors business and school.

No where is this Black Community? Not just homeowners? Black City Councils, Judges, Major?

Do yall even know what a community is?:stopitslime:
Yes but this thread is all over the place and your op isn't clear. And I was using community/neighborhood interchangeably.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
Ok, but how did they get "taken" out of the home against their will by the government or kicked out by their wives? I refuse to believe these weren't agreements made by the families because the kids needed to eat. Black men aren't powerless children.

There would be social workers coming around checking homes to make sure there was no man living there.

The woman would ask the man to leave so she could receive to assistance. If he didn't leave, she'd call the cops.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The modern day Black woman has the mentality that no Black man is worth submitting to.

That “I’ll submit to the right man” line is just the carrot on a stick they put in front of these fake pro Black nikkas faces so they can keep acting the way they been acting with no recourse or correction. The truth is they’re never gonna submit.

Modern Black women (23-40) cannot be told anything, especially by a Black man because they’re being taught by society that straight Black men are less than therefore what we want or desire in a partner doesn’t matter.

How long have we been telling these women to lose weight and wear their own hair?

Just look at the backlash KS got for trying to correct something easy to fix like the obesity epidemic :mjlol:

Obviously for us all, a Black woman is the first choice but not if she coming with all the bullshyt that’s in most so called “educated BW” minds—which is that Black women are Queen mother goddesses and Black men are just their stewards :camby:
Y’all ever stop and ask yourselves why they should listen to you?
Honestly?

With black men being the least educated, having the least wealth, being the most incarcerated, the least married men in America, y’all think that y’all should open your mouths to tell BW what to do with their HAIR and that they should actually listen to you?? BW are on the path to lap BM in every way and every other race of men has already lapped BM, but y’all are talking about their hair? That’s leadership to y’all?

That can’t make any real sense to you. This is exactly what I’m saying. Y’all are skipping too many steps.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Unfortunately OP is absolutely right about this order. It’s very alarming too. Mind you I’m a black feminist but I still see the fukk shyt in our community.

Black women are placed on top of our community by white society. Black women and girls are promoted and pushed to excel. Black boys go largely ignored.

Gays. The gay black community has been used as a Trojan horse by white society. Whether it’s a gay man or gay woman, they will push anti black male rhetoric. Their job is to ruin the image of black males and promote alternative lifestyles and families.

Street dudes. Street dudes are THE MOST coddled and catered to demographic in the black community. They play a special role. They destroy the community, provide a toxic image for black boys and girls to look up to. You know what the worst part is? There are large groups of people who will cape for them and always have a soft spot. They’ll blame everything under the sun. white supremacy, education, etc. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY will never come to into question.

The 9-5 black man. I’m sorry to say but you are truly at the bottom image wise. You look boring, safe, and you cannot add clout to any woman. You will forever be seen as a walking paycheck. Most women will not see you as a first option until they’re older and tired of dealing with street men. If you attempt to stick up for your community and rebuild, you’ll be met with resistance. “You never been in the streets. You don’t know what it’s like” “you not real” “you’re a square” “but but the gangs can protect our community”
Wow first serious post you made in a minute. Yea, the women are the first problem, then the thugs. Lol no women dapped you, they know.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin

Boy is preaching. :wow:

A lot of it is fear. Why you think they always say, "but what if he leaves you?"

I was dating this cute, very feminine school teacher, she told me her biggest fear is having to depend on a man. I was like wow. They don't trust us. And they know how easily the cops can murk us. Or get falsely accused. Reasonable Fear if you think about it.

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Pacific
I once told the story of trying to counsel the youth at a Compton community center one time years ago and them young nikkas didn’t want to listen and all wanted to be the next Kendrick and Nipsey in rap

I told them focus on other things like construction, landscaping, IT, etc even told them talk with they mom or dad

Next thing I know had 3 mothers come up to me and tell me don’t tell my son about construction, IT, and all that other shyt.. my boys will make it in music…

I said ok and I was done with community after that, I’ll let these baby mamas do they job which they not doing