The Black Community is a Matriarchy. Black Man go find HAPPINESS, LOVE, VALUE and PEACE wherever u can.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nonsense is so corny. How come these "leaders" never ask themselves why a woman would want to be lead by you? :mjlol: Why would a woman want to "submit" to you? What would those women get out of that?
nikkas ain’t gonna answer this question. I’ve asked a couple times in this thread and have gotten no answer.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
I believe everything that you're saying..look I don't think people understand that something bio-chemically and socially during slavery stripped black women of their femininity.

Every black man could earn a million dollars a year--and there would still be a large number of black women who would still be straight up bytches...not all, but there's something lost there culturally with too many of them.

It's not about money because black men per capita already outearn the average Black woman, and on averge they're already physically stronger than them. But that doesn't matter, the cold hard reality is that some, just CANNOT be lead. and others can only be lead to varying degrees. Very Very few are willing to allow any man to fully control the community (and i'm not so sure that's always a good idea anyway....). it doesn't matter a lick how much money you bring in or how much "power"you have socially...many are just built that way from the ground up.

THe day some well-intentioned, and concerned black men understand that, the easier it will be for them to select the proper females within, or outside of the race to lead and build a community with.

There's far too many BW that should simply be left to their own devices--it's sort of like a dog that's been trained to dog fight...once they're taught and raised that way, they're insalvagable. (if that's even a word). you just have to accept that and let them go.

I have tons of black female relatives (and i'm sure most of you do too) who simply just have a knack for bringing chaos and disruption with any and every man that walks into their lives. Their lives are like a tornado traveling through a small town--they just destroy it and move onto the next one.

It is what it is..some just have to be let go. There is no cleaning them up.
:wow:This thread is worth it.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
You didn’t answer the question? You said every other group of men gets submission without qualifiers. Which groups? Which groups expect their women to be submissive with no requirements or responsibilities on their end? Stand up be a man and answer a direct question with a direct answer. This is the second very specific question that you’ve flip flopped all around.

You’re doing the same thing that the breh is doing, you’re judging all black women as a monolith, and using the bad behavior of some of them to indict all of them, but then you want to separate the bad black men from
the good ones so you can further run from accountability. That ain’t what leaders do.
In dating, the good men in other races aren’t under the burden of the behavior of the bad ones.

The “square” Black men that just go to work and go home, are subject to the same stereotypes as the so called “Ray ray’s”(I hate that term) so even if you Tupac in a suit these new age bw have been taught to not respect bm, matter fact you’re better than Black men! You rock! :troll:

The “educated” Black women cannot be led with how america has warped their minds so why waste your life and energy trying :manny:

To try to keep some fake community afloat? :camby:

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In dating, the good men in other races aren’t under the burden of the behavior of the bad ones.

The “square” Black men that just go to work and go home, are subject to the same stereotypes as the so called “Ray ray’s”(I hate that term) so even if you Tupac in a suit these new age bw have been taught to not respect bm, matter fact you’re better than Black men! You rock! :troll:

The “educated” Black women cannot be led with how america has warped their minds so why waste your life and energy trying :manny:

To try to keep some fake community afloat? :camby:
Answer the question. Stop all the p*ssying. around. That shyt ain’t becoming of a man. You said what you said now stand on it.
Which groups?

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
They were renting. You are being disingenuous.

Wasn't that many Black homeowners in the 60s and 70s. You know that.
Ok, so was his name not on the lease?

As an aside, you said in a previous post that the average working black man couldn't fully provide for his family back then. What was the solution to this problem?

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Answer the question. Stop all the p*ssying. around. That shyt ain’t becoming of a man. You said what you said now stand on it.
Which groups?

I just said other races of men if you’re not capable of critically thinking just say that 🤪🤪🤪

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I once told the story of trying to counsel the youth at a Compton community center one time years ago and them young nikkas didn’t want to listen and all wanted to be the next Kendrick and Nipsey in rap

I told them focus on other things like construction, landscaping, IT, etc even told them talk with they mom or dad

Next thing I know had 3 mothers come up to me and tell me don’t tell my son about construction, IT, and all that other shyt.. my boys will make it in music…

I said ok and I was done with community after that, I’ll let these baby mamas do they job which they not doing

That's just so sad smh.