the big bang theory is the most swagless show in the history of modern television

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
i can't agree at all. Sorry. Martin to Sheldon?? You serious?

lol I'm not the one that made the comparison, but i don't think he's saying Sheldon is as funny as Martin. But Martin has distinct movements and faces that make him funny in his show, Sheldon has distinct movements and faces that make him funny in his show. Fair comparison :manny:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You all ever see the ep of family guy where Peter forces Lois's dad to host a "Big Bang" party? Well the "clip" they play pretty much nails the type of humor the show is known for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Show is ass cheeks. And i watch alot of differnet sitcoms and comdies from...Scrubs, community,Everybody loves raymond, louie, martin, the office, trailer park boys I can keep going..I mean I watch everything but this show is terrible. And its not the "you just dont get the jokes" I get them, they are just not funny , its corny nerd humor.

kailey cuoco is cute but she seems like she is the 20 year younger version of officer clementine from reno 911

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
This show is not smart, you don't have to be smart to like it it's just nerdy dudes being awkward and ethering each other over the dumbest shyt.

The girls that one guy pulls, has me like :damn: especially that fine ass indian chick.

Seen all the seasons up until the last one cause I don't watch tv like that. Show was :ehh: I laughed sometimes not the greatest but not the worst, just something to watch to pass the time.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Its still the best sitcom on TV right now...sometimes its hit or miss but I watch it when it comes on

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
So what are the classic scenes or jokes from this show? Especially curious in the ones that supposedly goes over people's heads.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
should i post the vids of Seinfield with no laughter too. Isnt that Jew humor show "GOAT". Jokes in shows with laugh tracks in them are obviously delivered differently than shows taped in front of a live audience. Timing is everything in comedy Taped live, you cant really afford long pauses.

I'd also like to point out how yall are saying a show composed of 4 nerds sucks because its corny and swagless. 1 guys is a Indian immigrant who cant speak to women. 1 is a swagless, horny, super Jew, mommy's boy who gets clowned by other nerds. 1 has managed to master the arts of self-ether and simpin. 1 is Assburgers asexual who's personal hero is Spock from Star Trek.

Where in that scenario is there room for swag?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This show for me is kind of like Seinfield in which I had to see some of the episodes more than once to get them, Oddly enough, I'm a nerd so I get those jokes, but there's a lot subtle humor I miss the 1st time around. That being said, the 1st 3 seasons are a lot better than the current ones.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
should i post the vids of Seinfield with no laughter too. Isnt that Jew humor show "GOAT".

One I found

Jokes in shows with laugh tracks in them are obviously delivered differently than shows taped in front of a live audience. Timing is everything in comedy Taped live, you cant really afford long pauses.

The long pause or delivery had nothing to do with "My mom sent me my old Nintendo 64" not being funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
You all ever see the ep of family guy where Peter forces Lois's dad to host a "Big Bang" party? Well the "clip" they play pretty much nails the type of humor the show is known for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think Family Guy has any room to make fun of another show's style of humor. That is literally the worst "comedy" program ever.

The whole without laugh track thing brings up a valid point with Big Bang, but I still enjoy it. It isn't gut-bustingly hilarious, but it does have funny moments. Even I as a fan will admit though, it's not smart humor and it definitely doesn't have creative writing. One thing that always bothered me about the show was how Raj would whisper into Howard's ear and then Howard would repeat it back so the audience knew what he just said. No one ever repeats back what a person just said to them. Maybe I'm over-thinking shyt here.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Seinfeld Sans Laughtrack - YouTube

One I found

The long pause or delivery had nothing to do with "My mom sent me my old Nintendo 64" not being funny.
You found a single random sentence from BBT so therefore its a terrible show. Im sure if we were to pull a line from Seinfeld, it would be funnier than a line from BBT.

Kramer: You went to the coffee shop without me? I told ya, I just wanted to
hop in the shower

I see it now, BBT is shyt.
:rudy: