the big bang theory is the most swagless show in the history of modern television

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I never got the hype of it

The writing is not smart at all.Like a few people pointed out, they just say things that sounds smart. Everyone laughs at that, and how awkward they all are. The first few years of the Simpsons had a ton of smart humor and well placed pop culture references.

Although Sheldon is that dude.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get the jokes...

But I still think this show is crap. It may go over alot of people's heads, but I think it's juuuussssst smart enough to make regular people feel smart without alienating a large part of the audience. :yeshrug:
Cosign.
I don't get why people think this show is smart comedy.
I get all the jokes they're just average as fuk while trying to come across as intellectual.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Smart Humor goes WAY over the head of a lot of nikkas who don't know they are too dumb to get the jokes.

lol

this is the excuse whitewash ass nikkas give when other nikkas don't like the cac shyt they like.

type of nikka that would say Friends>Martin. Type of nikka that thinks because he watches Chris Nolan and David Lynch films, it makes him smarter and superior to other nikkas. Get the fukk out of here with this pretentious shyt. I know alot nikkas like you around my way.

:laff:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
there was no point. He compared that terrible show to Martin. Get the fukk outta here. I cant believe you dudes find this show funny in the least. There arent any jokes to get. Its fukking CBS, not the Science Channel :leostare:

No, he didn't. He compared the humor in Sheldon's physical movements to that of Martin's. Once again, nikkas need to learn to read and understand context before arguing angrily. I mean you dudes are REALLY upset that people like the show lol

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:what: @ expecting a show about four nerds to have swag

If y'all don't like the show, don't watch it. Not every show is for everybody. I don't be watchin' those Kardashian-type reality shows but you don't see me trying to force my opinion on why I think those shows suck.

Dudes on here just mad because a show they don't like has a lot of viewers

DJ3K

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol

this is the excuse whitewash ass nikkas give when other nikkas don't like the cac shyt they like.

type of nikka that would say Friends>Martin. Type of nikka that thinks because he watches Chris Nolan and David Lynch films, it makes him smarter and superior to other nikkas. Get the fukk out of here with this pretentious shyt. I know alot nikkas like you around my way.

:laff:

While Martin had its share of funny moments, they were all fairly recycled. The jokes about Gina's big head etc, Friends writing>over anything that nikka Martin Lawrence has created.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
No, he didn't. He compared the humor in Sheldon's physical movements to that of Martin's. Once again, nikkas need to learn to read and understand context before arguing angrily. I mean you dudes are REALLY upset that people like the show lol

i can't agree at all. Sorry. Martin to Sheldon?? You serious?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
While Martin had its share of funny moments, they were all fairly recycled. The jokes about Gina's big head etc, Friends writing>over anything that nikka Martin Lawrence has created.

Nah. Martin was actually funny. Friends was a terrible show. Best white sitcom ever is Seinfield. Larry David the gawd.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

the fukk does that have to do with anything? It's about which one you find more entertaining to watch.

now if you still think it's Friends>Martin, fine but................

CAC ALERT!!! CAC ALERT!!! CAC ALERT!!!