the big bang theory is the most swagless show in the history of modern television

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i watch family guy and seinfeld alot on tbs and that shyt always seem to be on afterward... often while i'm postin on the coli at that :ehh: ion't really give it full attention or turn the channel at that point but yeah, that shyt is pretty fukkin corny :shaq2: they try to make the guy in the op the biggest nerd of em all but really that nikka is just gay

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Its PAINFULLY unfunny. Like I actually start to feel something after watching for a while. I've seen only about 2 or 3 episodes I don't know how I managed to sit through that shyt sober.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, shut up with that "Kaley Cuoco is just an average white bytch" shyt.

No matter she looked like--hell, no matter what race she was--you nikkas would still be on some bullshyt like, "She ain't all that--I seen bytches at Planned Parenthood that look better than her."

Like females, you nikkas are.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
nikka, you too dumb and close minded to even recognize the point he was making.

there was no point. He compared that terrible show to Martin. Get the fukk outta here. I cant believe you dudes find this show funny in the least. There arent any jokes to get. Its fukking CBS, not the Science Channel :leostare:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kill yourself if at any point you laughed at any this.

You didn't find it funny when Sheldon said his mom sent his Nintendo 64?

What about when he said it's time to play Mario?

Like it was said earlier, the show really doesn't have jokes. It's have the nerds say nerdy shyt and the audience laughs at how nerdy they are.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You didn't find it funny when Sheldon said his mom sent his Nintendo 64?

What about when he said it's time to play Mario?

Like it was said earlier, the show really doesn't have jokes. It's have the nerds say nerdy shyt and the audience laughs at how nerdy they are.

:deadrose: shyt is fugazi. I was sittign there with the :stopitslime: face. Funny thing is, i know mad ppl who still play N64, and do nerdy shyt....but arent as swagless doing it.