the big bang theory is the most swagless show in the history of modern television

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The show ain't really important enough to post about either way. It's not as if people are making "I love Big Bang Theory!" threads, and we need a thread on why it sucks to balance things out. I dunno....I liked seasons 1-3 but after the ep was over the show kinda ceased to exist in my mind. It's not a show I really wanted to go online and discuss why it's good or bad.

Fred.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
this show to nerds is what don't be a menace is to hood dudes, except it's not funny

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
It's swagless on purpose.

I realize this...

Smart Humor goes WAY over the head of a lot of nikkas who don't know they are too dumb to get the jokes.

I get the jokes...

Penny is sexy as hell

Yes, she is...

But I still think this show is crap. It may go over alot of people's heads, but I think it's juuuussssst smart enough to make regular people feel smart without alienating a large part of the audience. :yeshrug:

Daps
At first I used to hate it and now I cant stop watching it. I think I brainwashed myself into watching it by eating a chick out for a full hour to it.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I used to hate it and now I cant stop watching it. I think I brainwashed myself into watching it by eating a chick out for a full hour to it.

:duck:

And I think calling the show "smart humor" is a bit disingenuous. The writing isn't smart--it just throws some math and science references at you.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
if you're basing your opinion on the amount of "swag" anything has, you're either 14 years old or you lost. take your pick.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Swagless? So you ain't seen the way Sheldon be etherin nikkas left and right? :shaq2:

1SNR

Sheldon be leaving them cacs speechless, especially Penny. She don't even understand half the ether he spits at her, but she knows it hurts because he's right..... Making em move out his seat and everything

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Smart Humor goes WAY over the head of a lot of nikkas who don't know they are too dumb to get the jokes.

This and add to that visual comedy that's not overt.

You can look at Sheldon Coopers physicality and his body language and be amused.

MArtin is the same way in a sense, but his is just more overt.

Alot of dudes arent trained to laugh at anything subtle

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
This and add to that visual comedy that's not overt.

You can look at Sheldon Coopers physicality and his body language and be amused.

MArtin is the same way in a sense, but his is just more overt.

Alot of dudes arent trained to laugh at anything subtle

You really trynna compre anything about dis wack ass shyt to one of da GOAT sitcoms?

fukkin serious nikka? :what::stopitslime:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
b59ae3db-92b6-481c-9756-251b02d81317.jpg

kaley_cuoco_hot_girl_nude.jpg

no ass but yall nikkas know yall'd smash

how would i give it to her :shaq:

kaley-cuoco-ellen.jpg