The Arab African slave trade the untold truth.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
^Now, look at how much I had to write in order to deconstruct one overly simplistic, un-nuanced and, frankly speaking, idiotic statement. That's why most knowledgeable people refrain from entering into these discussions. They take up far too much precious time and you're constantly having to deconstruct statements that are nonsensical. It's very cheap to make these statements, refuting them, on the other hand, is very time consuming.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Do you REALLY think I care about racism against Whites and Arabs when we have websites like st0rmfr0nt, ******mania and Arabs running around social media calling Black people abeeds? Mate you're talking to the wrong negro here....I could care less....
Its not even about the racism alone, its the arrogance of some of these badly educated people to assume they have the entire history of the world worked out. And personally I wouldn't know a thing about any of those websites because I dont constantly check white power sites coz there's nothing there I need to read.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Do you REALLY think I care about racism against Whites and Arabs when we have websites like st0rmfr0nt, ******mania and Arabs running around social media calling Black people abeeds? Mate you're talking to the wrong negro here....I could care less....
Abeed is plural by the way. And the same way those people call us abed and adoon, is the same way the idiots on this site call white people Neanderthal or 'cave animals'... Both sides are as stupid as each other.

All Star
Daps
^Now, look at how much I had to write in order to deconstruct one overly simplistic, un-nuanced and, frankly speaking, idiotic statement. That's why most knowledgeable people refrain from entering into these discussions. They take up far too much precious time and you're constantly having to deconstruct statements that are nonsensical. It's very cheap to make these statements, refuting them, on the other hand, is very time consuming.
Solid post and nice follow up. Regardless of how any of us really feel about Islam or Arabs or blacks for that matter, I think it can be agreed upon that this time would be better spent elsewhere.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Anyway moving on.....

Racism Against Black People In Islamic Texts
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."
Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256
Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."
Sahih Bukhari 1:11:662
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said to Abu-Dhar, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if he is an Ethiopian with a head like a raisin."
Sahih Bukhari 1:11:664
Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)
Sahih Muslim 10:3901
'Ubaidullah b. Abu Rafi', the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: When Haruria (the Khwarij) set out and as he was with 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) they said," There is no command but that of Allah." Upon this 'Ali said: The statement is true but it is intentionally applied (to support) a wrong (cause). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him described their characteristics and I found these characteristics in them. They state the truth with their tongue, but it does not go beyond this part of their bodies (and the narrator pointed towards his throat). The most hateful among the creation of Allah us one black man among them (Khwarij). One of his hand is like the teat of a goat or the nipple of the breast. When 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) killed them, he said: Search (for his dead body). They searched for him, but they did not find it (his dead body). Upon this he said: Go (and search for him). By Allah, neither I have spoken a lie nor has the lie been spoken to me. 'Ali said this twice and thrice. They then found him (the dead body) in a rain. They brought (his dead) body till they placed it before him (Hadrat 'Ali). 'Ubaidullah said: And, I was present at (that place) when this happened and when 'Ali said about them. A person narrated to me from Ibn Hanain that he said: I saw that black man.
Sahih Muslim 5:2334
Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African’s color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks.
Al-Tabari, Vol. 2, p. 11, p. 11
Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham’s descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem’s, the latter would enslave them.
You were quick to point out Arabs calling black people abeed, but you want to quickly move on from the fact a lot of people on this forum basically refer to whites as sub-human cave animals? People on this forum are truly lost.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
This is probably the most balanced information I have found on the topic of the African Holocaust:

AFRICAN HOLOCAUST (Maafa) | Greatest Holocaust in History | Legacy of Slavery | Atlantic Slave Trade | Transatlantic

The following passage is very important:

The authentic study of Africa is often masked with political or emotional objectives; whether these objectives are Islamaphobic, anti-African, European supremacy, Afrocentric, "Black" supremacy or a Zionist agenda [2] Because of the contemporary implications it is a deeply political discourse with no clear "good vs. bad" guys, but competing agendas. It is critical to deal with these agendas in seeking any sort of authentic and balanced understanding of the Maafa.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Anyway moving on.....

Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham’s descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem’s, the latter would enslave them.
this don't make sense as all creation come from ALLAH..

All Star
Daps
I'm going to bow out after this post. Whether or not Africans supplied Arabs with slaves, Arabs are still guilty. Are those Africans guilty as well? Absolutely. Should African Americans be more accountable for their current state? Undoubtedly yes. But I'd ask you hold those Arabs that owned slaves accountable as well. Part of accountability is accepting blame and not deflecting it to others.Adults don't try to point fingers. Furthermore many Arab/ Islamic countries still hold anti black sentiments to this day. They should be held accountable for their actions as well. All in all not a bad thread. I learned a thing or two. :ehh:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
I'm going to bow out after this post. Whether or not Africans supplied Arabs with slaves, Arabs are still guilty. Are those Africans guilty as well? Absolutely. Should African Americans be more accountable for their current state? Undoubtedly yes. But I'd ask you hold those Arabs that owned slaves accountable as well. Part of accountability is accepting blame and not deflecting it to others.Adults don't try to point fingers. Furthermore many Arab/ Islamic countries still hold anti black sentiments to this day. They should be held accountable for their actions as well. All in all not a bad thread. I learned a thing or two. :ehh:
This is all I've been trying to say from the get go, before certain people distracted me. Lol

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Are you serious right now homie? Europeans spent centuries dehumanizing Africans comparing them to monkeys, lynching them burning them, putting them in Zoos and other assortments of abuse. Africans did NOT call White people racial slurs when we first interacted with them. Europeans dehumanized Africans physically and verbally from the very moment we stepped of the slave ship and you really expect me to put a White man calling black people ******s at the same level of a Black person calling a White person a cracker or a neanderthal? Black "racism" and anger (for the most part) is a RESPONSE to the abuse we have suffered.....
You really not need to educate me on the history of European perceptions of Africans. We are talking about people on the coli. There is no logical way you, or anyone, that thinks of themself as progressive and anti-racist, can ever support calling another group of people sub-human cave dwellers. Its 2017 for God's sake. Like I said, the retards on storm front, bitter and full of hate as they are, are simply the other side of the coin to some of the racists on this website. Same mentality, different skin colour.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I gazed through the ahadith that -speedKillz posted and it's clear that the guy did not even understand the context in which those statements were made.

This is what I talked about in my earlier post. In these discussions, you essentially end up having to debate with some ignoramus who can basically just sit back and throw quotes at you from a plethora of propaganda pages, while you have to actually put time and effort into a) sifting through the nonsense, b) contextualizing the texts, c) critique the source if necessary etc... Even when you do this, the ignoramus will not concede defeat like a decent human being should, . He will simply move on to a new piece of "evidence". You can basically keep going back and forth ad infinitum.

I have presented unequivocal statements from the Prophet (pbuh) himself that disprove the claim that he was racist. This guy counters by producing ahadith that require a certain level of interpretation (not to mention some cultural bias). An intelligent and sincere person would have at the very least tried to reconcile between the fact that the Prophet (pbuh) clearly rejects the notion of racial supremacy and the fact that he referred to "an Ethiopian with a raisin-like hair". Instead this person will ignore the evidence which refutes his claims and peddle whatever is perceived as supportive.

I mean, the fact that some of the closest companions of the Prophet (pbuh) were black. The fact that the Prophet (PBUH) states that Moses (PBUH) was black skinned, the fact that an entire chapter in the Qur'an is named after a black man (Luqman); the fact that after the death of the Prophet's mother, the woman who raised him was a black Ethiopian, or that the man who led the first army against the Romans was Usama bin Zayd (a black skinned young man), etc. would be enough to question this guy's understanding of the texts.

Or the fact that many of the early Muslims (some of whom were the blood relatives of the Prophet) sought refuge from persecution in Ethiopia under the protection of the Negus. The Prophet (PBUH) lead the first instance of Janazah al-Ghaib (funeral prayer for someone who is absent because he died in a distant land) in the history of Islam for the Negus after he heard of his death.

How about the fact that after the conquest of Mecca, the prophet pbuh ordered Bilal (a black man) to climb atop the holiest structure for the Muslims (as well as the pagan inhabitants of Mecca) and make the call for prayer.

But according to -SpeedKillz, the Prophet pbuh was racist because he said that we should obey our ruler even if he is a black Ethiopian with raisin-like hair.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
After everything Africans have been through with Europeans and Arabs pre-slavery and post-slavery you can't blame Black people for being distrusting of these groups end of story. In the same way some White people feel unsafe when they're in the hood or in a certain black neighborhood and people justify their negative feelings I'm justifying our feeling against Europeans and Arabs I don't feel comfortable around their asses....

Nobody is telling you to trust anyone. I am not a fan of most Arabs although I myself am Muslim. What you need is:

a) balance and
b) lose the victimhood mentality.

Some black people just go around talking about how this and that group oppressed them. So much so that many of them behave as if the terms "black" and "slavery" were synonymous.

Daps
I am being truthful and real about the topic. In the Arab or muslim world slavery was not always race base, whereas in the New world North America, South America, and Caribbean it was pretty much cut and dry, in other words if you are "black" you are a slave which is a contrast in the Arab/muslim world. A African Muslim can go to any predominately Arab (let say Saudi Arabia) conduct business, and leave the country in his free will, but at the same time that African(non Muslim normally) is enslaved in the same country where that same African Muslim probably lived in conducted his business as a free man. country that isAlso it is obvious you did not read that my post, it was a common site to see fair skinn slaves in the Muslim Sahel region according to Muslims scholars i posted. If we discussed this topic, lets keep it straight.

Here is the quote again, and then process this in your mind. This is a test of your reasoning skill without being emotional, and looking at things objectively.

Here is the quote.

-Unfortunately it was a business nothing more and nothing less!
just cause a few prominent arabasized/Muslim convert Uncle Abdis f African leaders of that era whom provided their (their own people as concubines /eunuchs to Eurasain sand cacs were tolerated when they went to Arabia to drop off another shipment of slaves to the market or on a pilgrimage to Mecca to personally pay homage to Allah's chosen ones doesn't change the fact the Islamic slave trade was every bit as predatory on Africans as the Trans Atlantic version:stopitslime:the fact.black Africans made up the overwhelming majority of the victims of Islamic slave trade and only only blacks in the region carry the slave stigma today speaks for itself:comeon:

so sub human a-rabs kidnapping,raping,mutilating, enslaving and racially cleansing millions of Africans for 7 plus centuries is dismissed as unfortunate business:what: ..i take it this is Coptic fake Egyptian sand cac in you speaking:mjpls:not that it matters but exploitation and degradation on blacks is much deeper than business in the arab world...it's a religion/cult:

IE.

Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African’s color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks.
Al-Tabari, Vol. 2, p. 11, p. 11

Al-Tabari, Vol. 2, p. 21, p. 21

Karb

Veteran
Daps
AHHHH the interpretation argument.....wasn't Bilal a slave? didn't he sing songs for his master....hilarious! Saying the statement "should obey our ruler even if he is a black Ethiopian" implies an innate inferiority, lower status of black people, can't you read between the lines breh? It's like somebody saying "You should date this woman and treat her equally even if she fat and ugly." It's a BACK-HANDED compliment.

Yes he was a racist because of his negative views of Black Africans, I think there's another racist Hadith about if you dream about a black woman that's a sign of a epidemic is coming to your city/town. I'll see if I can find it....

I quoted like three different statements from the Prophet (pbuh) that unequivocally reject racial supremacy of one group over another. Bilal was a former slave of a pagan Arab and was bought and freed by Abu Bakr, the closest companion of the Prophet. He enjoyed (and still does) a lofty status in Islam as the first caller to the Islamic prayer in the history of Islam as well as a great warrior.

Do you even know how he even became a slave in the first place or why Arabs at the time despised Ethiopians?? Humble yourself and stop acting like you're some type of expert because you've read a few biased sources.

You should take this opportunity to expand your knowledge instead of acting like you've got it all figured out.