The Arab African slave trade the untold truth.

Daps
I don't know how to respond to this.
You need to structure your sentences properly.

This here is a message board and I speak free here. I post my real picture. I'm verified and you can catch me irl. I ask real questions. You're a fob troll you should be grateful I even mentioned you :scust:

Uncle ruckus here thinks he's closer to Yemeni Arabs then other Africans from his region like Oromo, Saho, Beja, and Agew.
:troll: Delusional brehs.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This here is a message board and I speak free here. I post my real picture. I'm verified and you can catch me irl. I ask real questions. You're a fob troll you should be grateful I even mentioned you :scust:

Uncle ruckus here thinks he's closer to Yemeni Arabs then other Africans from his region like Oromo, Saho, Beja, and Agew.

You're a complete and utter halfwit. & then you have the ironically delusional urge to say I should be 'grateful' you responded to me?

Focus on getting the hang of basic syntax/sentence construction, and maybe then intelligent people will be willing to engage with you in intellectual discussion.

Daps
You're a complete and utter halfwit. & then you have the ironically delusional urge to say I should be 'grateful' you responded to me?

Focus on getting the hang of basic syntax/sentence construction, and maybe then intelligent people will be willing to engage with you in intellectual discussion.
Says the troll refugee with no picture. I'm on campus witcha bitty right now :russ: only a lame would mention grammar on a hip hop forum. Fob. :mjlol:

Karb

Veteran
Daps

What's your ethnicity?

Daps
Ya hooyo the bytch that had you. :russ: Crawlin out that dirty siil like :hamster:

A fob who hides behind fake pictures and throws insults. :mjlol: You want a breakdown of my language and grammar but you'll never get it. You'll never be apart of my culture nor the white mans. Arab bootlicker.:troll:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the fukk are you getting all these random assumptions about me from? Lmfao. Are you OK in your head? :laff: