The Arab African slave trade the untold truth.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Never learned about this college or school. This is completely left out of curriculums. But yeah their slave trade was just as bad as the transalantic.
I see a lot of "CAC" hatred on the coli but Arabs deserve just as much disdain IMO.

Arabs are cacs, breh.
It is just in the US they passed a law to make it so no one else in america could be called white.
In the real rest of the world Arabs are white.

Art Barr

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Arabs are cacs, breh.
It is just in the US they passed a law to make it so no one else in america could be called white.
In the real rest of the world Arabs are white.

Art Barr
Wtf?? Hahhahha what world do you fukking retards live in?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wtf?? Hahhahha what world do you fukking retards live in?

Arabs are white and helped perpetrate the caste system that created black and white.

Simple question how are Arabs not white and they are our former first enslaver.

I can easily debunk you lol moment with facts on race in the us.
being made so white was regulated erroneously to how the rest of the world categorizes caste or simply race.

Simple Indian caste system origins began by saying affluent is recognized by a white dot and poor are recognized by a black dot.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
while people of Middle Eastern and North African ancestry are legally white, the reality is that, in everyday life, this population is rarely perceived—or treated—as white.

Also, in the past laws were passed to limit Caucasian or white to only European born bred ancestry in America.

ART BARR

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
You stupid American :laff:

Nah this is a new level for the coli. ARABS ARE CONSIDERED WHITE IN THE REAL WORLD? LMFAO

This has gone beyond parody now.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
What I find funny is how casual this art Barr guy is about his ignorance.

I can't even believe these guys seriously think this shyt is true lol. Its actually crazy

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Good because you just don't get it do you? It doesn't matter though I'm starting to get bored myself, dude just go away so we can go back to talking about Arabs torturing Blacks over a period of 1400 years....just like John Azmuah said.
I am also certain of the fact if Mr Azumah somehow could read this thread, he would be helping me in trying to correct the misinformation, half truths, and blantant historical revisionism you and your homies in this thread are pushing.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Been saying this. Thats why i get heated when some black people (A.A., Africans or others) turn muslim and for that reason automatically get all goody-goody with arabs.

I dont live in the states. Im a black man from east Africa, but ive grown up in Europe. Where i live is basically a ghetto. Full of people from various nationalities. Some somalis for example, IMO, practically are like arabs out here. They hang with them & at times do crimes with each other etc. I get that some might share the same "culture" cuz of the same religion (islam), but they practically will close out another african person/east african out their little circle BEFORE an arab. Kinda shyt is that?

Ive said it before but i dont fukk with arabs like that. Never have.

BUT, what WHITE people do on places like Reddit etc is trying to DIVIDE & CONQUER. They LOVE to have minorities take the heat off them and go against each other. So they'll change stories & narratives to get their agenda across.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somalis and Yemeni have got more reason to be tight than Somali and Kenyan or ugandan. They have the same religion (broadly and historically) and got more history together.

Daps
Somalis and Yemeni have got more reason to be tight than Somali and Kenyan or ugandan. They have the same religion (broadly and historically) and got more history together.
What about the Somali and his other cushyte brothers in the horn unless they are Muslim they are not your brother? Lol. You know slavery still goes on in Yemen today? Have you been to Yemen have family there?

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
What about the Somali and his other cushyte brothers in the horn unless they are Muslim they are not your brother? Lol. You know slavery still goes on in Yemen today? Have you been to Yemen have family there?
I don't know how to respond to this.
You need to structure your sentences properly.