The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Unemployment, eviction moratorium, Only Fans all ending in 6 weeks, throw in a market crash and this country is going down. Don’t forget the war between the vaccinated and unvaccinated with delta rising.

:francis:

Speaking of Onlyfans.. and since we in the AMC thread.. there's this big tittied snow bunny on Twitter. She be pushin the hell outta her OF.. chicks name is TaraBull808. She's an Ape. Ima need to see what that OF page about.. Anybody know ways of gettin the goods? I aint openin up the wallet. :wtb:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of Onlyfans.. and since we in the AMC thread.. there's this big tittied snow bunny on Twitter. She be pushin the hell outta her OF.. chicks name is TaraBull808. She's an Ape. Ima need to see what that OF page about.. Anybody know ways of gettin the goods? I aint openin up the wallet. :wtb:

Those cats in JBO will find anything. They found a chick for me I didn’t even know had any only fans. And it was on free site.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go to Reddit

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Go to Reddit

Ill be honest with you.. either im dumb as fukk (probably) or something else.. but I dont even know how to work that reddit page. Straight up.. forums, subforums, r/ shyt.. its all a mystery to me. I know they were shyttin on her hard core tho. :heh:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t expect to see this in the thread :russ:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ill be honest with you.. either im dumb as fukk (probably) or something else.. but I dont even know how to work that reddit page. Straight up.. forums, subforums, r/ shyt.. its all a mystery to me. I know they were shyttin on her hard core tho. :heh:

Ahh Reddit has so many subreddits and things like that I couldn’t tell you. It’s just so white washed over there I can’t deal with it long.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Typical white bytch with some big t*ts

:unimpressed:

michael-jordan-yeah.gif

She's rumored to have that penetrating booty action on her OF tho..

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Thank you, didn't get a full answer to this. Do I change it in the settings? Because I plan on taking all of it out and then finding a way to pay "sufficient" :duck: taxes later

Nah once u go in for a withdrawal.. it's gonna ask you if you want to take taxes out. So if you took even a little sum before all..it's gonna automatically ask. It's no settings or anything. It's automatic. U choose if u want to or not. My bad for the late reply.