The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Establish an LLC, open a business bank account, run the proceeds through your business account...

You would have to have the brokerage account in your business already and brought the shares in that account

you will get tax papers from whatever platform your are using

also, you don't need an LLC to be a business

you can due business in your personal name and SSN as a sole proprietor

I will show nikkaz how do this when its time

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
A lot of those OF chicks came up off of the wallstreet bets crowd. During the run up in Jan. There was videos circulating of posters tricking off, having 3somes and shyt. Next thing you know it was paags and shyt being regulars in the stock thread. Them hoes diversified like a mufukka.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

They were posting the exact same shyt last month showing the patterns. I don’t believe any of it any more. I look at it as part of the mind games being played to psychologically fukk with people holding. Keep building hopes up and then disappointing so as soon as their is a spike people will sell to get this emotional rollercoaster over with.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unemployment, eviction moratorium, Only Fans all ending in 6 weeks, throw in a market crash and this country is going down. Don’t forget the war between the vaccinated and unvaccinated with delta rising.

:francis:

So you saying I might get some spy stock for cheap? :banderas:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
You would have to have the brokerage account in your business already and brought the shares in that account

you will get tax papers from whatever platform your are using

also, you don't need an LLC to be a business

you can due business in your personal name and SSN as a sole proprietor

I will show nikkaz how do this when its time

I should've been more succinct, a brokerage account opened under your business entity/name should be established with the shares bought within that account and funded with an ETF from a business checking/savings account. Then from there, choose to do withholding or not but the IRS will certainly be notified of the sale of the stock, so plan accordingly for taxes due.

LLC, Sole Proprietorship, S-Corp are different avenues to establish a business. For myself, when I started my own music business, I wanted to seperate any personal assets under my ssn from any assets gained under my LLC.

When moass begins, I have a target strategy and tax plan to legally mitigate the tax rate, but there is only so much one can do without triggering a possible audit. When in doubt, seek a tax professional, everyone will be able to afford one when the moass ends....

Doubtful folks will hold out a year or more to get the Long Term Capital gains rate but who knows? But those who copped a big bag of AMC at the start of the pandemic are going to be eating lovely when this is all said and done....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should've been more succinct, a brokerage account opened under your business entity/name should be established with the shares bought within that account and funded with an ETF from a business checking/savings account. Then from there, choose to do withholding or not but the IRS will certainly be notified of the sale of the stock, so plan accordingly for taxes due.

LLC, Sole Proprietorship, S-Corp are different avenues to establish a business. For myself, when I started my own music business, I wanted to seperate any personal assets under my ssn from any assets gained under my LLC.

When moass begins, I have a target strategy and tax plan to legally mitigate the tax rate, but there is only so much one can do without triggering a possible audit. When in doubt, seek a tax professional, everyone will be able to afford one when the moass ends....

Doubtful folks will hold out a year or more to get the Long Term Capital gains rate but who knows? But those who copped a big bag of AMC at the start of the pandemic are going to be eating lovely when this is all said and done....

Most people already have it in their own names,

but even with a business, its only so money deductions you can make without getting audited if doesn't make sense for the businesss

tax professionals aren't going to help you too much, other than deductions which won't be a significant dent I mean assume most people will b e making at least 6 figures from this

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Most people already have it in their own names,

but even with a business, its only so money deductions you can make without getting audited if doesn't make sense for the businesss

tax professionals aren't going to help you too much, other than deductions which won't be a significant dent I mean assume most people will b e making at least 6 figures from this

True indeed, just have to pay the piper once the gains pass a certain threshold...A couple bands is one thing, six figures is another....