The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care how high the price-per-share gets. I'm still gonna work, even if it's just part-time. It's good to get out the house and be somewhat productive.

Being rich with idle time is how a lot of people go broke.

You will be working on your own accord doing something you like when you like it

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, of course.

But even if I wasn't, I'd get a kick out of being obnoxious at work and quitting on a dime :mjgrin:

That’s my plan also. Just imagine showing up to a job and you are richer than most people there even the owner. You aren’t taking no bodies shyt just punching the clock and chilling.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If it hit $800k....shyt even $300k/share, and I'm retiring.

Catch a plane to Hawaii and stay at a nice Air BnB for a minute. Run a few miles per day, lay on the beach, eat some roasted chicken.....come back home extra black and ready to make deals :mjlit:

I played around with the sell limit order with the amount of shares I got. Inputed the amount in different 6 figure price ranges to prepare myself mentally.

Oh laaaaawwd if this shyt does reach that far

will-smith-so-excited.gif

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Just remember the best investment that any of us can make is in other people. We will most likely have the ability to change the lives of others for the better. Keep your eyes opened for the opportunity to "teach others how to fish" this money means nothing if it doesnt enlarge us spiritually.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Just remember the best investment that any of us can make is in other people. We will most likely have the ability to change the lives of others for the better. Keep your eyes opened for the opportunity to "teach others how to fish" this money means nothing if it doesnt enlarge us spiritually.
Bruh they not gonna like this :mjlol:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Does drivin through the hood in a Lambo to motivate kids count?:lupe:

J/k:lolbron:

I see what you sayin' though

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Does drivin through the hood in a Lambo to motivate kids count?:lupe:

J/k:lolbron:

I see what you sayin' though
No give back to the community and show a youth basketball team of elementary school kids how to play hard all 4 quarters by dropping that 100 piece Wilt Chamberlain special on them
#leadbyexample

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
No give back to the community and show a youth basketball team of elementary school kids how to play hard all 4 quarters by dropping that 100 piece Wilt Chamberlain special on them
I can even get high quality video and make "how to" videos on some Fred McGriff shyt:ohhh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:yeshrug: you're right and my investment will be in those of the S&P 500 and small businesses

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlit:I don’t want to get into the competition thing because I legit support both GME and GameStop but has anyone noticed that the major funds are purchasing shares in AMC at by far a greater clip than GME?

on a side note I know people have their own positions and everything but I think at this point I am comfortable with the amount of shares I own in AMC (306) and GME (11). I am not going to increase the positions going forward from this point and let this ride. If I am able to purchase some more shares maybe next month it will be only 1-2. I will still continue investing in my long holds however.

notice the odd numbers I plan on shedding shares as the stocks go up for funds. A brother still has bills I’m not 6 certs :russ:.