The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d have to research it but nothing outside of GME have the moass potential. I would rather invest for that potential or at least strongly hedge towards it.

I was too late for gme. This was my best shot. I got stock in other shyt too.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was too late for gme. This was my best shot. I got stock in other shyt too.

im still adding to GME but I’ll be honest it won’t be much. I’m assuming if/when moass hits I’m not going to care about anything that isn’t part of it (going up) I can see people selling off other holdings to fomo in to more of the squeezed stock.

But it’s a risky game but I think that’s what I’m going to do and also to back to stuff like clover. Basically all of the stuff with higher short interest.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The SEC can stop the naked shorting of AMC because the hedges shorting it refuse to close the FTDs.

That’s why people are pissed off at GG. The hedges should not be able to continue shorting until they stop kicking the can down the road.

:francis:
Nah it’s in the rules. You are allowed to cover FTDs by borrowing more shares.

Daps
Nah it’s in the rules. You are allowed to cover FTDs by borrowing more shares.
But what the hedges are doing is unwinnable and putting the market at risk. For the well-being of the market and the surrounding economy, GG has the authority to look at the extenuating circumstances of AMC and force the hedges to close. That is absolutely within his power.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But what the hedges are doing is unwinnable and putting the market at risk. For the well-being of the market and the surrounding economy, GG has the authority to look at the extenuating circumstances of AMC and force the hedges to close. That is absolutely within his power.
Maybe I don’t know if he has that power. :ehh:

He’s talking the right stuff so far. Let’s see what he does.