The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Reign X

Pro
Daps
This is a side note, but the people on reddit are insane, and if you guys post info from there please have sources to back up whatever information you post. Don't post shyt from some random pakistani guy.

I agree with checking everything. But there’s crazy people everywhere, don’t down Reddit like that. Without Reddit, we might not even have this amc thread as dfv blew up with GameStop there.

was in another Twitter space today, they get some solid guests sometimes. Crazy shyt being confirmed. Some wild theories get thrown around too, makes you step back and re-evaluate things in general. Gotta ignore some political and vaccine stuff sometimes, people from different perspectives are in this.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I agree with checking everything. But there’s crazy people everywhere, don’t down Reddit like that. Without Reddit, we might not even have this amc thread as dfv blew up with GameStop there.

was in another Twitter space today, they get some solid guests sometimes. Crazy shyt being confirmed. Some wild theories get thrown around too, makes you step back and re-evaluate things in general. Gotta ignore some political and vaccine stuff sometimes, people from different perspectives are in this.

I agree but we don't need to chase every "favorable" tweet like a dog going after an imaginary bone.

Even the redditers are realizing that pakistani guy aint shyt.

Just hold your shares and relax.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I agree but we don't need to chase every "favorable" tweet like a dog going after an imaginary bone.

Even the redditers are realizing that pakistani guy aint shyt.

Just hold your shares and relax.

I said a while back that guy was full of shyt.

He just passes on whatever the current rumor is.

Some of his stuff has been correct but it’s more just throwing out everything and seeing what sticks than it is him having any kinda special info/insight.

Nothing wrong with checking his Twitter tho.

In a way reality isn’t as important as what people think is reality.

Gotta keep your ear to the streets :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me this is the truth. No matter what what occurs day to day, no matter what media says. Nothing happens until the Government (SEC) steps in. If they don’t step in this will continue.

this is what all of this comes down to. No matter what day to day hype I receive to remain interested. Nothing will occur until the SEC does what they should have done already.

SEC isn't a lender, lenders are allowing them borrow money to create these naked shares and only charged them small interest for all those failure to delivers, that's the problem

the NCSS has just filed a new ruling to end that, because they can enforce and require lenders to do certain things its suppose to take in effect august 24th
SR-NSCC-2021-010.pdf (dtcc.com)

This is it on the official website for the dtcc which is the parent company of the NCSS

BREAKING: NSCC-2021-010 Prevents Naked Shorting and FTDs - Franknez.com

you can read about what it means right here if you don't understand the paper work

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SEC isn't a lender, lenders are allowing them borrow money to create these naked shares and only charged them small interest for all those failure to delivers, that's the problem

the NCSS has just filed a new ruling to end that, because they can enforce and require lenders to do certain things its suppose to take in effect august 24th
SR-NSCC-2021-010.pdf (dtcc.com)

This is it on the official website for the dtcc which is the parent company of the NCSS

BREAKING: NSCC-2021-010 Prevents Naked Shorting and FTDs - Franknez.com

you can read about what it means right here if you don't understand the paper work

I’m well aware that they aren’t a lender. It still belies the fact that a Goverment entity without bite is an issue. Look at all of the bs they get fined for and still profit

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m well aware that they aren’t a lender. It still belies the fact that a Goverment entity without bite is an issue. Look at all of the bs they get fined for and still profit

Because you don't understand how naked shorting works

if these banks are allowing them to borrow money to create these naked shares only charging them a fraction of interest, what can the SEC do, that's why they had the NCSS had to change the rules to stop lenders from doing this

The SEC is just the head regulatory the body, the DTCC handles stuff like this and I just posted the have changed the rules to end naked shorting by preventing lenders from allowing these hedgefunds to skate buy

I know it's 390 pages and people don't want to read, but they are doing something about it, the NCSS is regulated by the SEC

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because you don't understand how naked shorting works

if these banks are allowing them to borrow money to create these naked shares only charging them a fraction of interest, what can the SEC do, that's why they had the NCSS had to change the rules to stop lenders from doing this

The SEC is just the head regulatory the body, the DTCC handles stuff like this and I just posted the have changed the rules to end naked shorting by preventing lenders from allowing these hedgefunds to skate buy

I know it's 390 pages and people don't want to read, but they are doing something about it, the NCSS is regulated by the SEC

It’s more going on than naked shorting. But if all these hedge funds get is a $100,000 fine off of a $60 million profit what’s to stop them. Other counties stopped this crap.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s more going on than naked shorting. But if all these hedge funds get is a $100,000 fine off of a $60 million profit what’s to stop them. Other counties stopped this crap.

Did you rid the filing I posted from the DTSC

Naked Shorting ends on august 24th and they won't be able to create any more failure to delivers

Reading is fundamental guy

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I already understand that. We’ve discussed it etc. but does this mean that they don’t find some more flawed stuff to exploit? And it still gets back to the same statement. Without some type of government enforcement nothing will happen. Once someone steps in things will begin…

either way I will be right here waiting on the 24th, 31th and onward.

otherwise we should be in moass in the next few weeks.