The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I think we need a new thread that isn’t infested wit the FUD that’s appearing with unfortunate frequency in the other one.

:francis:
There is a handful of dudes in there that seem to watch the price all day long and still worry bout it fluctuating $2 during a full day of trading. Then some who post any kind of AMC related stuff they see online without truly understanding it or properly vetting the source

But how would a new thread stop this from reoccurring?

Last edited:
Daps
There is a handful of dudes in there that seem to watch the price all day long and still worry bout it fluctuating $2 during a full day of trading. Then some who post any kind of AMC related stuff they see online without truly understanding it or properly vetting the source

But how would a new thread stop this from reoccurring?
It won’t. Just want to see how many new investors I can snag with this thread..

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
What’s crazy about this is most of the world doesn’t even know that those holding $AMC have the world’s economy by the balls. It seems like we are the focus of everyone, but we are actually immaterial to most of society, despite holding lottery tickets that will make us millionaires. shyt is :mindblown:

Now that we’re out of that other thread. If we have the economy by the balls, what are the chances that we actually have nothing?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Even if you’re buying just a handful of shares, you will be laying a foundation for a different life. Tired of waking up to a job that sees you answering to a manager you hate? Sick of mornings spent wondering why the start of your days take place in the office of a person whose mediocrity doesn’t prevent them from earning three times your salary?

Buy $AMC

This isn’t financial advice.

:francis:
:salute:
Thanks for all the AMC DD and words of wisdom. Finally got up to 200 shares. Did you invest in GME? I’m thinking of buying a few shares