The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
The realistic shyt *** you mean
There’s nothing realistic or fundamental about a short squeeze. A short squeeze of this magnitude has never happened before, the closest one being VW, and that reached $20,000.

So, yeah. If you’re going to comment on the feasibility of these numbers, at least apprise yourself of the particulars.

:gucci:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
There’s nothing realistic or fundamental about a short squeeze. A short squeeze of this magnitude has never happened before, the closest one being VW, and that reached $20,000.

So, yeah. If you’re going to comment on the feasibility of these numbers, at least apprise yourself of the particulars.

VW didn't reach 20k unless you got other information I didn't see about.

But AMC is a different story

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

keep it real bruh. VW squeeze peak was $1k per share but we in different times.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

When did VW hit 20,000 per share :gucci:

Daps
When did VW hit 20,000 per share :gucci:
My mistake. It went into the thousands, but not that high. Still, the ground for a greater squeeze is a lot more fertile this go round, so the pessimism seems unmerited. At the bare minimum, this is reaching four figures. However, a small number of people who hold will cash out at six figures.

:yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
My mistake. It went into the thousands, but not that high. Still, the ground for a greater squeeze is a lot more fertile this go round, so the pessimism seems unmerited. At the bare minimum, this is reaching four figures. However, a small number of people who hold will cash out at six figures.

:yeshrug:

What if we really hold and hit that 7 or 8 figures? Cuz I got 25 in a roth that I think isn't able to be withdrawn until I'm 59.5 so I got at least 20 years being only 36. The ones in my other IRA I'll sell when they hit big. Could they be worth a billion each by then cuz I'll eat off my other shares and ride those out until my 50s. :ohhh:

I can reinvest the money I make from the shares I hold and then keep stacking up and leave those there until they give me a billion each.

them: "sir, hurry up and sell. the short squeeze is over"

me: "price not high enough"

them: "our company is about to go out of business and so is every other hedge fund. just get rid of your shares."

me: "a billion each"

them: "AMC doesn't even make that much in revenue a year"

me: "then maybe they'll be interested in my offer to purchase them when I sell these shares. :youngsabo:"

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What if we really hold and hit that 7 or 8 figures? Cuz I got 25 in a roth that I think isn't able to be withdrawn until I'm 59.5 so I got at least 20 years being only 36. The ones in my other IRA I'll sell when they hit big. Could they be worth a billion each by then cuz I'll eat off my other shares and ride those out until my 50s. :ohhh:

I can reinvest the money I make from the shares I hold and then keep stacking up and leave those there until they give me a billion each.

them: "sir, hurry up and sell. the short squeeze is over"

me: "price not high enough"

them: "our company is about to go out of business and so is every other hedge fund. just get rid of your shares."

me: "a billion each"

them: "AMC doesn't even make that much in revenue a year"

me: "then maybe they'll be interested in my offer to purchase them when I sell these shares. :youngsabo:"
Is @I Really Mean It a financial advisor ?