The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
he put us on game before it hit $72

trust the process.

At the end of the day, retail owns the float and HFs gotta close their positions.

yea? And how many bought in at $45-55 at this advice and now down thousands as its now been in the $30s for a week :hubie:

what im saying is, if someone isnt a licensed financial advisor you may want to do your own due dilligence while investing :hubie:

the daps hes getting from his posts in this thread wont pay your bills if this continues to trend south :hubie:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Shorts not covered. Is there a reason I sell before they do?
Shorts werent covered when the fiasco happened with GME either and they tanked that as well :hubie: same with blackberry AND AMC that week.

its been months now. Months. Every week yall in here :blessed: the shorts/calls/options expire this week or this date :blessed: then every week same disappointment

im not a financial advisor, im not going to tell you what to do. Im just asking you to play it safe.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Shorts werent covered when the fiasco happened with GME either and they tanked that as well :hubie: same with blackberry AND AMC that week.

its been months now. Months. Every week yall in here :blessed: the shorts/calls/options expire this week or this date :blessed: then every week same disappointment

im not a financial advisor, im not going to tell you what to do. Im just asking you to play it safe.

AMC and GME aren't the same play though. Options are what they are. I'd play them bytches too if it wasn't such a manipulated stock. I'm very optimistic in the last few weeks and months because of who and what is buying in. Not scared if they sell because it had no real impact on the price going up or down when it should have. More buyers than sellers. I didn't sell my children to buy dips lol. Piper will be paid. It's not traditional. They can cheat and push the price down as long as they want and I have no problem waiting on them covering their positions.

I'm a patient person. We see where it goes. Lose a couple hundred and be mad. Wish I spent a couple more hundred and be mad. It's the game

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
AMC and GME aren't the same play though. Options are what they are. I'd play them bytches too if it wasn't such a manipulated stock. I'm very optimistic in the last few weeks and months because of who and what is buying in. Not scared if they sell because it had no real impact on the price going up or down when it should have. More buyers than sellers. I didn't sell my children to buy dips lol. Piper will be paid. It's not traditional. They can cheat and push the price down as long as they want and I have no problem waiting on them covering their positions.

I'm a patient person. We see where it goes. Lose a couple hundred and be mad. Wish I spent a couple more hundred and be mad. It's the game
GME was supposed to go to $10,000 a share as well, it was exactly the same play what do yo mean :dwillhuh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

SAFE? :dahell:

Scared money don't make money. This is a DO or DIE play here. Not no index fund or stable fund or mutual fund or anything with stability. This is Get Rich or Die Trying type of thing. If someone isn't invested in AMC to hit it big, then they can go somewhere safer. Plenty of ways to make the money invested back, but the opportunity won't always be as easy. In late 07, Amazon was around $95, then in late 08 it was around $40. I'm sure a lot of people got scared off and wanted to play it safe so they sold. In late 09 it was above 120 and has skyrocketed to 3300 now. Not saying that I'm comparing AMC to AMZN but you never know what opportunities are out there or when they'll come again in this investing game. Some things pump over night some things pump over a year, but if someone is not determined to sacrifice and make as much as you can, they'll end up missing it. Plenty of investment advice is given on this website where there's money to be made even if AMC isn't making it for them right now. Everything will balance out in the long run.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
SAFE? :dahell:

Scared money don't make money. This is a DO or DIE play here. Not no index fund or stable fund or mutual fund or anything with stability. This is Get Rich or Die Trying type of thing. If someone isn't invested in AMC to hit it big, then they can go somewhere safer. Plenty of ways to make the money invested back, but the opportunity won't always be as easy. In late 07, Amazon was around $95, then in late 08 it was around $40. I'm sure a lot of people got scared off and wanted to play it safe so they sold. In late 09 it was above 120 and has skyrocketed to 3300 now. Not saying that I'm comparing AMC to AMZN but you never know what opportunities are out there or when they'll come again in this investing game. Some things pump over night some things pump over a year, but if someone is not determined to sacrifice and make as much as you can, they'll end up missing it. Plenty of investment advice is given on this website where there's money to be made even if AMC isn't making it for them right now. Everything will balance out in the long run.

Bruh you just compared an emerging company to AMC...think about it

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I don’t get it breh. Don’t you live in Vegas where nikkas trick off and waste money daily. I don’t get why people are concerned about us losing money on a investment play.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GME was supposed to go to $10,000 a share as well, it was exactly the same play what do yo mean :dwillhuh:
AMC may very well squeeze but it's not even close to the same situation GME is.
Even without a squeeze, GME is positioned to be a great long-term play....even if you took the squeeze out of it. GME is (seemingly, because RC can't speak about anything until next year due to a contractual agreement) trying to become the Amazon of gaming.

There's no real outlook that has AMC transforming itself into a giant valuable company the way GME can.

That said, the apparent short interest on AMC is likely real. So there is money to be made on that play. But the situation isn't the same in scope.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
236207419_10218732026121637_1190523855677151526_n.jpg

Higher and higher….

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea? And how many bought in at $45-55 at this advice and now down thousands as its now been in the $30s for a week :hubie:

what im saying is, if someone isnt a licensed financial advisor you may want to do your own due dilligence while investing :hubie:

the daps hes getting from his posts in this thread wont pay your bills if this continues to trend south :hubie:
While I agree with the sentiment, licensed financial advisors aren't really gibing you financial advice you should trust either. You should always do your due dilligence before investing larger sums of money and FOMO buying is never a good idea:yeshrug:

If your analysis has led you to believe that this stock will ultimately squeeze into the hundreds or thousands, being down now isn't an issue, because you're playing the long game. If you just wanted to make a quick buck you should have sold when it hit 75. And if you're not sure this thing will squeeze you should not invest money you're not willing to loose. You always need to make your own decisions, never trust a third party with your money :ufdup:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Was on a good Twitter space about amc last night. Been saying for a while, don’t play options with amc unless you really know what you’re doing. Just buy and hold. They keep kicking the can further down the road but supposedly it’s getting tougher for them. Personally, I’m willing to hold for a really long time anyway. If hedgies didn’t care, why would they tank Gme and amc like they did yesterday? Amc had good earnings and Gme Reddit had been hyping august 10th for a bit.