The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's fukked up:francis: hopefully they're being sincere & it really is some type of a glitch......

I don't know it's happened to far too many of the finance people and people like tony huge (big pharma) so in all honesty I'll say it's people who are paying to get these guys shut down or at least send all of those dumb spam/scam bots to their pages

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
37% over 500k
Plus your states taxes as well
That is a lot of damn money smh

I get a milly, gotta pay 370k, and that's just federal. Add another 45k for the state tax(IL)

I need to find out how ppl soften the blow on those taxes:pachaha:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
that's fukked up:francis: hopefully they're being sincere & it really is some type of a glitch......

Naa. YouTube’s on their shyt again. Another AMC guy named NY Angelo or some shyt like that has no content either. I haven’t heard of anyone me that doesn’t cover AMC that’s gotten taken down yet.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
AMC Youtubers having their vids come down is no glitch or coincidence.

These tech media giants have insane connections to what’s going on in the world that they can pull the plug like this if they want to. The same thing happened with Tekashi69 and his Instagram lives. Instagram lowkey used to get in the way whenever he had label issues and would go mouthing off on live.

The platforms we use aren’t neutral, the big money organizations can and have easily swayed them before.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Biden needs to step in soon. If I remember correctly, capital gains taxes for the 3rd quarter are due on September 15th. If this shyt squeezes, the government will have enough money for a 3rd stimulus package due to deltas surge and UI expiring on September 6th.

:shaq:
These Florida motherfukkers keep talking bout my pin incorrect and I'm locked out. They like we don't want to give you the rest of your unemployment balance. :pacspit: Desantis and the Florida government and unemployment offices. Better give me my money before that deadline.

Damn can't believe they shut down our boy Kenan. :mindblown:

How come they didn't shut down deepfukkingvalue when GME was being discussed? :mjpls:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
These Florida motherfukkers keep talking bout my pin incorrect and I'm locked out. They like we don't want to give you the rest of your unemployment balance. :pacspit: Desantis and the Florida government and unemployment offices. Better give me my money before that deadline.

Damn can't believe they shut down our boy Kenan. :mindblown:

How come they didn't shut down deepfukkingvalue when GME was being discussed? :mjpls:
I’m on Kenans YouTube now how is he shutdown?

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
The way it was explained to me is that holders can force board members to a share recall due to obvious fraud.

I dont like the idea of petitioning regulatory bodies to intervene on our behalf.

Yeah I get that...if we bought after that whole shyt it's not gonna reflect? January baby tho but got more as time passed.