The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They keep trying to silence folks, not realizing that it's making us MORE resolute.

It's like blood in the water and we are some hungry azz sharks. These idiots keep spilling more blood.

AMC/GME are the only big plays right now. Everything else is peanuts by comparison.
Are you a financial advisor ?

7evens

All Star
Daps
Kenan def not his normal self today. I have a theory about the situation. Yesterday I was watching Kenan’s interview on Fox from Matt Kohrs channel. Kenan referenced the “Odd Lot” theory that’s been going around that basically insinuates that individual investor purchases aren’t influencing the stock price.

immediately after that, Matt Kohrs had this look on his face like Kenan just put his foot in his mouth.

Today, without saying Kenan directly, Matt started talking down about the “Odd Lot” theory. Next thing you know, all Kenan’s videos are removed.

Matt comes across as a know it all but I respect his opinion in regards to really understanding the market and not jumping to conspiracies.

On the other hand, Kenan has a record of blowing the other you tubers out the water when it comes to due diligence and connecting dots. I’m on the fence.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
you still think this going to hit thousands :gucci:
Do or it don't I'm waiting it out for as long as I can. I'm not all in on this so not the only play I got looking for a trip to the moon. :manny:

Rather be optimistic and hope for the best than pessimistic and stress about the worst.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
That is a lot of damn money smh

I get a milly, gotta pay 370k, and that's just federal. Add another 45k for the state tax(IL)

I need to find out how ppl soften the blow on those taxes:pachaha:
:to: this shyt has to hit the dream goal for the taxes to be worth it.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kenan def not his normal self today. I have a theory about the situation. Yesterday I was watching Kenan’s interview on Fox from Matt Kohrs channel. Kenan referenced the “Odd Lot” theory that’s been going around that basically insinuates that individual investor purchases aren’t influencing the stock price.

immediately after that, Matt Kohrs had this look on his face like Kenan just put his foot in his mouth.

Today, without saying Kenan directly, Matt started talking down about the “Odd Lot” theory. Next thing you know, all Kenan’s videos are removed.

Matt comes across as a know it all but I respect his opinion in regards to really understanding the market and not jumping to conspiracies.

On the other hand, Kenan has a record of blowing the other you tubers out the water when it comes to due diligence and connecting dots. I’m on the fence.

That's why I said earlier I think I'm going to stop watching Kohrs something about that energy was off....Kenan also wasn't the first one to say it...Something just really seemed off with Kohrs. And today it seemed like he doubled down but oddly enough didn't actually explain his reasons for going against it. Honestly I'm just a layman but that odd lot theory seems very plausible. Also I noticed Kohrs trying to pump some other broker today and Kenan was basically talking about how the free order flow just means the broker isn't paying but still pushing the order flow through citadel and a couple of others.

I think brehs are getting close to figuring out....They also took Kohrs off and a few others..But Kohrs was able to pop up on Meet Kevin;

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo

Matt Kohrs is the idiot behind that whole ape celebration party bullshyt earlier on. I stopped taking him seriously after that. He looks like a plant. fukk him

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Matt Kohrs is the idiot behind that whole ape celebration party bullshyt earlier on. I stopped taking him seriously after that. He looks like a plant. fukk him
Yea that dude is mad jealous that Keenan got on there. All the DD he has denied on his scary ass channel until the news brings it up. Or it has been proven fact. All the darkpool stuff prior as well he denied. He doing all he can for superchats as long as it ain't crossing into a line. Discusting animal. You got these other twitter and youtube members literally getting banned for the cause while his scary ass do anything for a superchat.

You could see how jealous he was when Keenan was on fox.

7evens

All Star
Daps
Yea that dude is mad jealous that Keenan got on there. All the DD he has denied on his scary ass channel until the news brings it up. Or it has been proven fact. All the darkpool stuff prior as well he denied. He doing all he can for superchats as long as it ain't crossing into a line. Discusting animal. You got these other twitter and youtube members literally getting banned for the cause while his scary ass do anything for a superchat.

He really ate crow on that one. That and the stupid “Ape Fest”. Makes me think The “Odd Lot” theory might have legs.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So that’s his thing I wasn’t familiar with him. I just stumbled upon it because it started playing after something on YouTube I was watching so I watched the past 2 days. But yeah I sensed some negative energy.